Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My biggest regret

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
Losing 20k worth of bitcoin. late 2016, i bought bitcoin when it was worth 500-600. had no intention of trading, i wanted to order stuff off the deep web but i pussied out. a year later, late 2017, bitcoin was priced at almost 20k, boom. (to be honest i had the intention of holding on to it) but theoretically, if i cashed out at that point i would've earned around 20k usd. BUT... half my bitcoin was stored on a marketplace which i couldn't access anymore, the other half was stored on my old laptop which was force formated once. the wallet had no password, inaccessible. i never brought this up to anyone because this is the one thing that i regret the most after growing wrong. my chance of early success/ ascension is gone, now it will be years before i get my surgeries and start to enjoy life again

Sorry to hear, man.

I'm too lazy/low mathematical IQ for such shit, so I never wanted to get BC.

I feel you.I made the same mistake,but in 2013.

Ohhhh no tbh. I think I even got second hand sadness and regret off that. I feel for you hard.

Losing 20k worth of bitcoin. late 2016, i bought bitcoin when it was worth 500-600. had no intention of trading, i wanted to order stuff off the deep web but i pussied out. a year later, late 2017, bitcoin was priced at almost 20k, boom. (to be honest i had the intention of holding on to it) but theoretically, if i cashed out at that point i would've earned around 20k usd. BUT... half my bitcoin was stored on a marketplace which i couldn't access anymore, the other half was stored on my old laptop which was force formated once. the wallet had no password, inaccessible. i never brought this up to anyone because this is the one thing that i regret the most after growing wrong. my chance of early success/ ascension is gone, now it will be years before i get my surgeries and start to enjoy life again

break the law, why not mug foids of their purses? its good money if you save all of the cash and jewelry over a long period of time

63356 full

i'm no thief

morals will slow you down my friend only the ruthless can survive with such bad looks, the ends justify the means, Machiavellian ideals are the only way to survive in this fucked up society