Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My biggest fuck you to soyciety and my family would be randomly roping one day and leaving a mess and traumatizing them

youd leave a mess in your pants and running down your legs onto the floor

They wont care you should do something else instead

youd leave a mess in your pants and running down your legs onto the floor
Bild 2024 09 01 033800076

you maybe gonna traumatize your parents only if you do that cause no one else will give a shit lmao theyl just think what a fucking retard if even that

Based. Probably the best final act of revenge

you maybe gonna traumatize your parents only if you do that cause no one else will give a shit lmao theyl just think what a fucking retard if even that
Idec I just need to rope soon

I saw a lot of gore videos where the guy dies in public, or kills himself. Everyone, especially foids, either kept it moving or took pictures. I reckon they don't even get PTSD from seeing a man die in front of them.

I saw a lot of gore videos where the guy dies in public, or kills himself. Everyone, especially foids, either kept it moving or took pictures. I reckon they don't even get PTSD from seeing a man die in front of them.
exactly the zombies will just pop their phones to record and take pictures