Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My biggest fear as a cum skin

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
That I'll age like rotting milk. Black don't crack is real whitey is done by 40.

That’s like worrying about a video game not getting updates anymore when you don’t even have a console or electricity

It mostly depends on your sun exposure and genetic traits for balding or wrinkles; nothing to do with your race, that's just cope. :feelsjuice:

I think I'll age a bit slower cause I rarely leave my house so no sunlight exposure

It mostly depends on your sun exposure and genetic traits for balding or wrinkles; nothing to do with your race, that's just cope. :feelsjuice:
That's good I'm a vampire I haven't been in the sun in years, I always wear a hat with sun glasses too.

Just wear sunscreen, and drink lots of water and keep fit. I’m black and wear sunscreen for extra protection. Also try some cardio and weight endurance.

old man sleeping GIF by World Science Festival

get a skincare regimen going

Just skin enough niggers to make a outfit.

The average 60 year old cumskin still looks better than all other races in their 20s.

I didn't tell OP that getting a skincare regimen going would result in "ascension", all I said was that if he was that concerned about having poor skin as a mayocel, that was the appropriate course of action.

If you ask me, the fact that "bad skin" is his worst fear as a cumskin irredeemably proves how much easier cumskin lives are.