Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My biggest enemy is men

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
Women hate me and want to see me go under. but who is trying to destroy me? who hit me? who bullied me? Weren't they men? Weren't they the ones who made fun of me in front of everyone? Old men especially hate me. “muhhh, at your age I was already working and had to support the family” “muhhhh, I hate you”.
every older man hates me and I hate them. They think I'm acompetition from them. All the time they were trying to finish me off. Any fag who thinks he's trying to get me down with his monkey-like behavior will quickly be convinced of wonders. Say what you want the biggest enemy was for me always men that chimp out and try to scare me with an agressive behaviour...

Last edited:
Well said actually. There is no male brotherhood

Some old idiots are still living in their boomer fairytales. They didn't recognize that it's 2024 now and the world has changed dramatically. Most of them would be incels today as well. They're just lucky to be old and lived some decent lifes with other rules and circumstances back then.

Men hate each other because of competition, try to stomp down to elevate themselves. Main reason for hate between men is sexual competition. Even here "you took our wives" is making cels hate each other.

Relatable. Looking back most of what brought me pain was caused by other men, any man who is not up to their standard of what a man is supposed to be is seen as a filthy bug that needs to be squashed.

A few years back i would say foids are my biggest enemies which makes sense since they're the reason for my inceldom but I dont interact with foids at all so to me its like they dont even exist anymore, mythical beings, nothing they say or do is going to hurt me at this point.

There will never be an incel uprising because men, even on here, are too divided.

Obviously, they let the world become the gynocentric soy shithole it now is

true if only my friend allowed me to cuck his girlfriend man. :feelsbadman: there is no brotherhood