Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bicycle trip to Japan

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
I'm considering going from Europe all the way to Japan on my bike. If I ever do that I will dedicate my trip to raising awareness about rising loneliness, lack of intimacy and sex and destruction of family values. If I actually embark on this trip, would you support me by donating and spreading the message about my trip?

i would spread the message about you man

Do you know that Japan is island right? It will be hard to go to Japan only on bicycle (jk I get you bro, I love bicycle tourism too).

you will get your ass owned lmao

I guess if you can pull it off and have nothing to lose, it's a good choice but it will be a perilous journey tbh. The way would be dangerous and tricky at times and you would need to plan out expenses and bring a bunch of money. Eventually stay in the same place and do odd jobs for extra cash. Also, Japan is an island so a part of the trip will have to be done over boat tbh.

You're gonna die

Pseudocolor

Be sure to put a card in your wheel to make it sound cool.