Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My best friend got a girlfriend while I'm rotting on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 36565
  • Start date
Deleted member 36565

Deleted member 36565

I didn't want any of this
-
He used to be like me the same situation he was the only cope I have now he got a girl which he would love her and hanging out with her while I'm feeling bad about myself , he's still hanging out with me but I liked that we were the same I felt like we are dylaan klebold and Eric Harris ngl but the life is retarded and has another opinion there's another friend is with us if he also had a girlfriend I would rope without even planning for it:cryfeels:

That's a brutal one :feelsrope:

Mogs me at having friends

Sus vibes imo

The same happened to me too, when he was 22, I was 23. I thought things would eventually work out for me also, but like fuck if that occurred!

I see everyone ascending also. What's happening??

My brother was a khhv shuttin until 34, now we dont understand each other.

dont bother with friends if youre ugly tbh

I see everyone ascending also. What's happening??
He wasn't an incel since he doesn't know what is incel even mean I was about to tell him about incel stuff but thank god I didn't

Most of my old best friends have stable relationships and stuff. Although... to be fair they're not all relationships I genuinely envy.

I'm sure all of us could imagine relationships that would be so bad that we'd rather just be alone.

It's good you still hang out though. I feel like most of those old close friends of mine... they've grown apart from me, if that makes sense. I haven't really changed much, but I guess they have.

Such is life. I need to find new people I guess.

I'm glad my two best friends are semi-incels. One has not had sex or relationships for like 8 years now.

If I were you I'd give some space, just for you own mental well-bring, if anything.

brutal, unless he can somehow hook you up with a friend of his GF then maybe lifefuel.

ive never had friends so cant really relate

brutal, unless he can somehow hook you up with a friend of his GF then maybe lifefuel.

ive never had friends so cant really relate
He ain't going to do that I remember a day he said u would have a gf one day

Just about every single one of your friends will find relationships and forget about you. A staple of inceldom

He wasn't an incel since he doesn't know what is incel even mean I was about to tell him about incel stuff but thank god I didn't
You don’t need to know what one is to be one.

Justus Grossbier has had girlfriends in the past.

Still, he appears to be an incel now. I suppose we can accept him into the fold.

My best friend got married.

Justus Grossbier has had girlfriends in the past.

Still, he appears to be an incel now. I suppose we can accept him into the fold.
Tell him to post here bro.

My best friend had a cutie jb gf for a while. Then her parents sent her to an all-girl school and we never saw her again.
Weird shit, man.
praying so she doesn't become a lesbian while inside there

He used to be like me the same situation he was the only cope I have now he got a girl which he would love her and hanging out with her while I'm feeling bad about myself , he's still hanging out with me but I liked that we were the same I felt like we are dylaan klebold and Eric Harris ngl but the life is retarded and has another opinion there's another friend is with us if he also had a girlfriend I would rope without even planning for it:cryfeels:

steal her from him bro

Yup.

"Bu-bu-but most guys are incels today!" STFU coping bitch!
We are the unlucky few, the deprived, the despised. The forgotten minority.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back