Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My best friend from middle school is a troon now

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Awhile back I found out that my best friend from middle school (really my only friend) is a troon now. He looks mogged me hard and was pale with black hair. I genuinely don't know what happened to him for him to end up this way, but he could have had a much better chance at finding someone then me.

Him and a couple of our "friends" used to pick on me and make jokes at my expense. I had a dream the other day about this exactly, and how deeply it impacted me. I've never had a single genuine person ever care about me. :cryfeels:

I sat alone on the bleachers and watched everyone else hang out with their friends, and this has been my whole experience in every grade level.

ur only friend is a troon? fucking ovER

You should be ecstatic then, he just ruined his life.
I don't wish it on anyone tbh. I may be a shit person, but I'd never want them to suffer like that. I never knew he was so mentally unwell.

I don't propose sodomy with trannies ofc, if mods want to warn me.

Btw how anyone can think they are able to change their sex (chromosomes will always stay)

I don't propose sodomy with trannies ofc, if mods want to warn me.

Btw how anyone can think they are able to change their sex (chromosomes will always stay)
There has to be some sort of child abuse involved for someone to end up that way. They don't just magically become mentally deranged unless life throws a whole bunch of terrible shit at them.

But troons are supposed to be female angels in XY bodies, how could she be a piece of shit, that must be because she hadn't yet accepted her feminine nature, which of course made her more empathetic and understanding in the end.

But troons are supposed to be female angels in XY bodies, how could she be a piece of shit, that must be because she hadn't yet accepted her feminine nature, which of course made her more empathetic and understanding in the end.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: total troon death