Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My best friend from 6th grade went to homeschool, I found his linkedin and he looks like a turbotruecel.

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
I was good friends with this guy because we both played roblox in 6th grade together (This was 10 years ago). He went to homeschool after 6th grade... Not sure why, but he was treated TERRIBLY by the teachers. He had a speech impediment, was ethnic (black), and looks like a turbotruecel now. I promise that ALL of you mog him. I've not seen too many people with his level of facial deformity... Blackops2cel ultra mogs this man. I really like the guy, and I hope he isn't here because I owe him a lot for being there for me during middle school and I want him to be successful. However, I can tell that being homeschooled and his incel-looks have pretty much guaranteed this man will be an Incel for life.

Even though I'm a virgin too, I still feel empathy for other guys that have no chance. I guess it was the fact that he was so genuinely nice despite the fact that its ovER for the dude.

is it common in america for teachers to treat students like shit? It rarely happened here from my experience, i can only remember 2 who gave me shit for no reason and they weren't even really teachers, one was a sub and the other taught cooking

Black students getting treated like shit. Quelle surprise.

is it common in america for teachers to treat students like shit? It rarely happened here from my experience, i can only remember 2 who gave me shit for no reason and they weren't even really teachers, one was a sub and the other taught cooking

Teachers tend to treat the ugly students badly. If you're pretty you get treated well.