Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My best and only friend abandoned me for a foid

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I had one high school low tier normie friend (face is 3 - 4/10 but he is 190 cm) and we used to meet with each other once per year during Christmas (he lives in UK). He's the legit the only dude who's been like a bro to me, we used to discuss so many things together like blackpill, foids, games, etc.

Recently, he got a blonde becky girlfriend and now he ignores me and says that he can't meet with me anymore because he is spending time with her 24/7.

• On all photos with her, he looks much more happy (it's his first gf. FUCK CUCK REDDIT FOR SAYING THAT GF WILL NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY :feelsree::feelsree:)
  • Since now I have legit 0 friends IRL :cryfeels:

Brutal.
I also had a "friend" like that in high school.
He would constantly talk about his girlfriend with other incel tier guys in my group and it was fucking annoying.
After she broke up with him (jfl) he kept on talking about girlfriend and girls 24/7.
I don't understand, yes I also like females but to talk about them 24/7? No...
Anyways he was a failed normie and haven't seen him since High School and I'm glad.

Guess he was never a true friend all along

i've had multiple friends abandon me for foids. even a guy who was even browner and uglier than me got a stacey. however he's taller than me so there ya go.

Brutal.
I also had a "friend" like that in high school.
He would constantly talk about his girlfriend with other incel tier guys in my group and it was fucking annoying.
After she broke up with him (jfl) he kept on talking about girlfriend and girls 24/7.
I don't understand, yes I also like females but to talk about them 24/7? No...
Anyways he was a failed normie and haven't seen him since High School and I'm glad.
Yeah, this dude straight up bragged to me about his gf. Made me feel like piece of shit. The worst, is that his new gf is really cute, blonde and I would kill for such gf :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

mogs me cuz friend

Yeah, this dude straight up bragged to me about his gf. Made me feel like piece of shit. The worst, is that his new gf is really cute, blonde and I would kill for such gf :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
The guy's girlfriend was also beautiful, she mogged him tbh.
He was basically a betabuxxer for her during the whole ordeal.
Fuck normies and their constant bragging.

kek, I saw him once per year and we exchanged messages like 2 - 3 times per year. Other than that, 0 friends
mogs me cuz saw once per year and messaged 2-3 times a year

mogs me cuz saw once per year and messaged 2-3 times a year
true, something > nothing
The guy's girlfriend was also beautiful, she mogged him tbh.
He was basically a betabuxxer for her during the whole ordeal.
Fuck normies and their constant bragging.
No girl would even want me to betabuxx her cause I am subhuman trash. At least they experienced some sex or affection, none for us fren

All my friends I conract with have foids at this point in life. They don't have much time for me anymore.

All my friends I conract with have foids at this point in life. They don't have much time for me anymore.
That sucks fren. How's your cat doing?

That sucks fren. How's your cat doing?
My cats are happy as always.
IMG 20191201 205414

Nice cats man! I want to get a dog, but it's really expensive in the Netherlands, especially if it's a pure breed
We just pick up stray cats who really in trouble and can't find shelter. For example, kitty on the right was saved from beatings of normalfag. She is still lame with one paw. And cat on the right has trouble with eyes. I even have one-eyed cat.

We just pick up stray cats who really in trouble and can't find shelter. For example, kitty on the right was saved from beatings of normalfag. She is still lame with one paw. And cat on the right has trouble with eyes. I even have one-eyed cat.
That is so nice of you! Screw all people who abuse animals. I'm sure they are happy with a good owner like you :)

He doesn't want to get cucked I guess

It's very common for ugly to average men to completely abandon their friends once they get a girl. Chads and Chadlites don't do that as much, which is kinda understandable. Getting a girl is a monotonous Tuesday for them, while for an average or (especially) a bellow average guy, it's like a lifetime accomplishment.

It's very common for ugly to average men to completely abandon their friends once they get a girl. Chads and Chadlites don't do that as much, which is kinda understandable. Getting a girl is a monotonous Tuesday for them, while for an average or (especially) a bellow average guy, it's like a lifetime accomplishment.
Correct

Your friend Ascended.

How old was he when he ascended?
How did they meet?

only incels can be true friend of incels. All non incels want you dead.

Thanks brother!
It's nice to be nice!

that's common tbh. sorry op, sht happens

I think incels would be even worse and more back stabbing if they ever received a crumb of female validation.

What men will do for a drop of coochie