Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My bed finally arrived.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
For those of you who know me, you know I've been dossing on the kitchen floor of a crackden. Well the Salvation Army delivered a fold up bed for me, and a little tv as well. Faith in humanity goes up a notch ☺ Haven't slept in a bed for a nearly a year, never take little things like this for granted bro's.

20190830 122937
20190830 121600
20190830 002619
Screenshot 2019 09 01 22 31 08 1

That crackden looks cleaner and nicer than where I’m staying, ngl.

Based and bedpilled.

Aww man, that bed looks really comfy. I'm glad you are doing a little better!

Enjoy your sleeping :)

That crackden looks cleaner and nicer than where I’m staying, ngl.
It's shelter over me head, however long it may last. The bottom picture is the communal hall, hence why it's clean lol.

Aww man, that bed looks really comfy. I'm glad you are doing a little better!
It's bliss, I feel somewhat human again, although still Incel but at this moment I couldn't give a flying shit lol.
Enjoy your sleeping :)
I intend to, cheers bro. I got one the crackheads to rob me a Firestick and said I'll pay him £10 tomorrow, already stuck Kodi on it so I'm fucking spoilt
I hope you can lay down and rest
:feelskek:

the place looks a lot better now congrats man

Frostedflakescel

Based and bedpilled.
No bed for your face.
I have a face like a slapped, orangutans diseased ass and that will never change, even if I looked average or above, it wouldn't matter for shit as there's no cure for my legit one inch micropenis, or being a 5 foot 4 oldcel so I'm fucked all sides.

Right now, my bed is where it's at. That and feeling like a person for the first time in ages, even though the sitting room next me is chaos with half a dozen junkies, I don't much care, this little kitchen is like a sanctuary to me lol.

I live in a house but choose to sleep on the floor kek

damn looks better then mine i wanna be u now too :feelstrash: :feelsohgod:

Can you rape crackwhores in that bed?

Over for bedcels

I was gonna say, electricity in a "crack den?" I might have to start doing crack.
It's on a key meter and either me of the geezer who's place usually make sure it's in credit, I had to use my last £10 on it on Friday, hence why I only had Frosties to eat until today lol.

UK/10. But seriously, congrats OP. I imagine you're much more comfortable.

Like you wouldn't believe bro. LDAR is cool in a non-literal sense, Literal LDAR when it means you are lying on a filthy kitchen floor on some old coats is a grim, miserable hell.

damn looks better then mine i wanna be u now too :feelstrash: :feelsohgod:
You don't really bro, trust me.

Can you rape crackwhores in that bed?
Technically you could, but I would prefer lifelong Trueceldom than even touch any of the crackwhores that frequent this place. Plus the fact I have a one inch micropenis would render any kind of penetration impossible.

Example:

2019 09 02 100321

Just one of the prime 10/10 Stacie's that frequent this hovel :feelskek:

Technically you could, but I would prefer lifelong Trueceldom than even touch any of the crackwhores that frequent this place. Plus the fact I have a one inch micropenis would render any kind of penetration impossible.

Example:

View attachment 146452

is that u? or who took the pic? :feelstrash:

I took the pic, that's the sitting room in this place which I never go in as it's full of crackheads and it's a complete hellhole. That's a woman lying down off her face.

Hence why I have colonised the kitchen, now my defacto bedroom lol.

Example:

View attachment 146452

Lol where do them whores even come from, what are are they, is it the owner they know and how do they treat u

You make a crack den full of junkies somehow look comfy and wholesome.

And the way you describe your life makes all my problems look comically trivial. I hope life improves for you.

It's a crackden, it's a known crackhouse so they're always in and out scoring. They're mostly locals but one or two Eastern European's. Yeah they all know the owner, and I know them all as well but the owner is one of my best mates which is why he don't mind me staying as long as I like, especially with my health being so shit. As I know most of them anyway they are fine with me, they even offer me vallium and drink etc.. Even drugs but I can't touch them no more plus would never touch crack having seen what it does to these guy's.

I literally only go in the kitchen and the bathroom, and they never go in the kitchen because they hardly ever eat.

If you're in the UK, aren't you entitled to housing benefits through Universal Credit?

If you're in the UK, aren't you entitled to housing benefits through Universal Credit?
I've also wanted to know this, he's definitely in the UK,

I've also wanted to know this, he's definitely in the UK,
Yes, but it's finding a landlord that would accept housing benefit as I live in quite a well off part of the South West of England (and still found the local crackden :feelskek: ) and they all want people who work etc.. plus also getting a landlord to accept me, as everyone knows everyone in this village and they all know Irish Outherebrothers and that I'm a raging alcoholic.

You never answered my question on your Questions thread

Nice, now ldar

Happy for you bro enjoy it

You make a crack den full of junkies somehow look comfy and wholesome.

And the way you describe your life makes all my problems look comically trivial. I hope life improves for you.
Got NEETbux today to so am buying a mop to clean this hellish kitchen floor and then my little den is sorted. Everyone has their own bag of shit to deal with, just gotta carry on bro. Cheers.
You never answered my question on your Questions thread
Sorry bro, answered it just now.

Last edited:

Example:

View attachment 146452

Wow, that brings back memories of the times I had with the few friends (fake friends) of my childhood... The Strongbow, tobacco, addicts passed out on the sofa...all that's missing is the 20 something year old BBC thugs fucking 14 yr old druggie JBs in the back room and the methedrone bottle laying on a beg bug infested recliner...

this looks a lot better

I wish i had a bed!

It's on the list.

Couch cushion on plywood on cot...
I had a real bed 10 years ago but the springs poked me. Then i got a futon that rotted... (They need to be aired out a lot:/

nice bro, i wish i could have room like that, and im 100% serious, i dont need anything more to live