Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My beard is extremely patchy

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★
My beard is thinner now than it was a few years ago. Either I have male pattern baldness on my fucking face, I have cancer, or I’ve been gooning too much. Either way my facial hair looks like fucking shit and it makes wanna stab myself in the face

Stabbing yourself in the face could be a look folds dig, just pretend to have been in some fights.

Don't do that. I removed my own tooth from my mouth (long process and story). I am going off topic.

Hair naturally thins as you get older, it's normal. Or it could be your diet or the shampoo you use.

Stabbing yourself in the face could be a look folds dig, just pretend to have been in some fights.

Don't do that. I removed my own tooth from my mouth (long process and story). I am going off topic.

Hair naturally thins as you get older, it's normal. Or it could be your diet or the shampoo you use.
Oh how wrong you are fellow grAY :feelshaha::feelshaha:

My beard is thinner now than it was a few years ago. Either I have male pattern baldness on my fucking face, I have cancer, or I’ve been gooning too much. Either way my facial hair looks like fucking shit and it makes wanna stab myself in the face
J(eww)ish chemicals

same. I look like a literal soyjak if i keep growing it out enough:soy:

Mogs me for being able to grow a beard

Mogs me for being able to grow a beard
Can’t be much of a beard when I can count the total number of cheek hairs I have in one sitting

I can't even grow one. I have weird pubes on my face. You're a level up.