Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My beard completely ruins my face

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
The beard makes my face round and looks dirty

It was an old Cope Red Pill to grow a beard and certain guys believe in it, my friends even encourage me to let it grow but the reality is that it distorts the shape of the face and I don't particularly think it's stylish.

I would only have a beard the day I became a Christian hermit and abandoned society

I wish I could grow a beard I can only grow a few hairs

It would make me feel better because it would hide my face and make me look more intimidating

It would make me feel better because it would hide my face and make me look more intimidating
You would probably look like GG allin, beard only works on chads

You would probably look like GG allin, beard only works on chads
This guy?
Bild 2024 08 12 201657156
he just looks retarded because he grows it like that I mean like a full beard

i have a patchy soydit neckbeard

Your face isn't that bad then probably, another mogger smh

Shaving is tedious but better than having facial hair.

The beard makes my face round and looks dirty

It was an old Cope Red Pill to grow a beard and certain guys believe in it, my friends even encourage me to let it grow but the reality is that it distorts the shape of the face and I don't particularly think it's stylish.

I would only have a beard the day I became a Christian hermit and abandoned society
Atleast you can grow a beard

Look closely. On the right photo he has bug/prey eyes that look like they are about to pop out. Meanwhile on the second pic he has a different, way more masculine eye area

Look closely. On the right photo he has bug/prey eyes that look like they are about to pop out. Meanwhile on the second pic he has a different, way more masculine eye area
I think they are just more open on the right

Have you tried shaping it up properly