Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My barber ruined my hair

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I told my barber to cut my hairtips because they were already broken. But he cut too much off my pony and now i look even worse than i already do. I dont know how that could happen, he usually does a good job. Now its even harder to cover my big ass forehead with hair. Now i can go and wait for months until my pony is longer and i look a bit less hideous.

62a0bac5792045968e2b1490de0a6ab7tplv photomode zoomcover 720 720

I haven't cut my hair for 4 to 3 years, sometimes I use scissors, but I don't even go out, it doesn't matter. And with the cut I get even worse.

IQmogger as well as hairmogger.:banhammer:
Having high IQ isnt valuable, average and low IQ men have way more sexual success than high IQ men.

Also i have shitty hair genes, my hair is very fine and plat

Barbers always wing it. So sometimes they fuck up. Especially in Germany most barbers are just mena nigs who do this because they have nothing else they can do.

My Pakistani barber fucked up too when I went 2 months ago. But since I don't go to the barber that often, it's not that bad.

Barbers always wing it. So sometimes they fuck up. Especially in Germany most barbers are just mena nigs who do this because they have nothing else they can do.

My Pakistani barber fucked up too when I went 2 months ago. But since I don't go to the barber that often, it's not that bad.
He usually does a good job, but this time he cut off too much of my tips

I stopped caring bout my haircuts it's all about Chad skull

Brutal. Ik how it feels fucking sucks, i shaved all my hair mknth ago or so and i cant even look myself in the mirror.