Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My avi

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I change my avi everytime IT publishes my shit, to avoid doxXing. The thing is they publish my shit everyday. What to do at this point ? :feelsrope:

mogs me cuz featured on IT

mogs me cuz featured on IT
It's shit. I feel like I'm back in college with bullies trying to destroy my already non existing reputation.

It's shit. I feel like I'm back in college with bullies trying to destroy my already non existing reputation.
except these guys won't do jackshit to you
especially if you don't bother to see their stuff

except these guys won't do jackshit to you
especially if you don't bother to see their stuff
The very existence of their community is a menace. They are making shit up and then our sites get terminated by hosts. They could forge accusations against us too. These people are mentally ill and dangerous.

The very existence of their community is a menace. They are making shit up and then our sites get terminated by hosts. They could forge accusations against us too. These people are mentally ill and dangerous.
everybody already want us dead tbh, these guys make no difference

Don't worry too much. They are way too retarded and ineffectual to make a difference in life. Have you seen how little attention they get?