Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My avi is currently in prison. He's also a tallfag

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
The guy in my avi is 6'3 and in jail in Mumbai rn for assault and battery. His name Shaukat bhai. He's a gangster from the Dharavi slums..

did he get foids?

GIGGAAAAAA mogs me

I bet foids are simping for him

No fair skin=incel ( only in india)

Predictable response given that you are South indian
This nigga had 300+ Body count apparently in Hyderabad JFL :lul: Just be Mallu or Tamil is the law

Last edited:
This nigga had 300+ Body count apparently in Hyderabad JFL :lul: Just be Mallu or Tamil is the law

View attachment 1201576
:shock:

View attachment 1201576
Sleeping with overweight 40 year old aunties doesn't count.

Sleeping with overweight 40 year old aunties doesn't count.
Fakecel mallu cope, he must have slept with JBs. Mallu and Tamil are the most superior, acknowledge your privilege

Remember
Tamil is the misspelling of Tyrone, Mallu is the misspelling of Mogger

Delhi university. Some user here told me he sees dark skin guys doing fine in DU but I didn't belive him until I saw it with my own eyes.

Why? He is a chadpreet, the pajeetas are probably simping for him
He doesn't really fit the bollywood standards of beauty. He looks dark, low trust and thug lole. Complete opposite of the lightskinned glam boy bollywood hero look

He doesn't really fit the bollywood standards of beauty. He looks dark, low trust and thug lole. Complete opposite of the lightskinned glam boy bollywood hero look
Yup. You won't find darkskinned Bollywood stars nowadays.fair skinned subhumans are the ones pajeetas simp for. Like Varun dhawan. A complete subhuman. 5'6 and bloatface

Nope. I rather think, blackops 2 cel would be simped more by women there, because of jbw
I don't think so. The bone structure is way more important than skin color

Tamil is misspelling of tallcel :feelskek:
Not just height, Highest IQ, Highest T, sharpest Jaws, Highest per capita income, Highest HDI, Highest R&D contribution, Highest chess players, Highest historical conquests. Moggers in everything brutal :feelsrope:
Nigers procreate with sheboons in Africa so?. It's because they don't have choice
Cope, Kerala is basically a commie liberal state their woman have the choice YET are endogamous

@Acorn What's are your excuses man? :feelsseriously: Mallu are the best and have it the best in India

I don't think so. The bone structure is way more important than skin color
Yes bones matter more but you have to understand that western standards of beauty don't apply to entire planet. Beauty standards differ. For example for east asians the best looking guy isn't some giga boned hapamogger with green eyes in a suit.. It's just an androgynous looking twink with white skin and prettyboy features.