Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My aunt's children are already chad and stacy

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
Both of them have blue eyes and are white with eurocentric features despite being mixed and neither parent had colored eyes. I know for a fact when they're older they're going to be slaying. The boy that was born recently already has a better life than me and all I could do was cry when I left the party they brought him at. It never even began for me when I have to see my cousins better looking with better genetics than me.

Both of them have blue eyes and are white with eurocentric features despite being mixed and neither parent had colored eyes.
you just KNOW

2023 07 19 15 41 32

Both of them have blue eyes and are white with eurocentric features despite being mixed and neither parent had colored eyes. I know for a fact when they're older they're going to be slaying. The boy that was born recently already has a better life than me and all I could do was cry when I left the party they brought him at. It never even began for me when I have to see my cousins better looking with better genetics than me.
Sucks bruvcel

You can't cope by calling that luck that's unfortunate do they hate you? Or did this realisation come recently

You can't cope by calling that luck that's unfortunate do they hate you? Or did this realisation come recently
No they don't, I actually have a good relationship with my cousin I just realized that they are going to have a better life than me. It's suprising because she was bullied and I wondered why, it was most likely because she was attractive (different from the other kids). Only a matter of time till she starts lifemogging me.

I've got a chadlite thugmaxxed cousin but the rest are subhuman like me. My cousin beat some old man close to death and still managed to get a girlfriend because of chad looks.

I've got a chadlite thugmaxxed cousin but the rest are subhuman like me. My cousin beat some old man close to death and still managed to get a girlfriend because of chad looks.
Brutal :feelsrope:, my mom has literally genetic specimens. I'm talking 6 ft+ models with colored eyes all attractive with great hair genetics. My dad singlehandedly ruined the gene pool. My siblings are subhuman as well. Looks really do get you far in life. If you're cute and not manlet you get away with (mostly) everything

Brutal :feelsrope:, my mom has literally genetic specimens. I'm talking 6 ft+ models with colored eyes all attractive with great hair genetics. My dad singlehandedly ruined the gene pool. My siblings are subhuman as well. Looks really do get you far in life. If you're cute and not manlet you get away with (mostly) everything
All you need is looks, you can be the most garbage, disgusting person in the world, but if you have looks you will be accepted and loved by foids,

All you need is looks, you can be the most garbage, disgusting person in the world, but if you have looks you will be accepted and loved by foids,
Sad reality of life. If I inherited my mom's green eyes, was tall, didn't have terrible skin and had refined aqualine features I would instantly be the most interesting guy in the room. :cryfeels::fuk:

No they don't, I actually have a good relationship with my cousin I just realized that they are going to have a better life than me. It's suprising because she was bullied and I wondered why, it was most likely because she was attractive (different from the other kids). Only a matter of time till she starts lifemogging me.
That's good to hear I'm not one to promote hating family members as that's futile, I agree some attractive people are bullied by their gender counterparts because of jealousy + the fact they aren't super social aware of Joe gossip spreads.

Are they babies? I think all babies have blue eyes. Eye color alone doesn't really matter much though.

Are they babies? I think all babies have blue eyes. Eye color alone doesn't really matter much though.
The boy cousin im referring was just recently born that has blue eyes I'm not sure if it'll stay that way. The girl cousin was born with blue eyes and kept them after her baby years. I think I'm kinda bias towards eye color, I personally believe it sets you above the rest if you have a normie face.

Your dad sounds like an incel who got lucky
Yeah he did get super super super lucky, he was a small scrote and he got called ugly by foids in his high school years. Apparently "confidence" and "gymming" (gymcelling) got him numerous girlfriends (doubt it counts since we were normal back then). He says looks don't matter yet he only went for light skin tones and colored eyes (ignored darker tones and beaners). My mom just fell for his manipulation.

I personally believe it sets you above the rest if you have a normie face.
This is correct, but a normie with blue eyes is still just a normie. It's a single minor good thing. I have blue eyes myself and they've never done anything for me, except being more light sensitive than normal.

This is correct, but a normie with blue eyes is still just a normie. It's a single minor good thing. I have blue eyes myself and they've never done anything for me, except being more light sensitive than normal.
I see what you mean, I see subhuman white guys with blue eyes that literally don't do anything for them. It prob only ascends you if you're high tier normie or chadlite/chad

Alot of babies have blue eyes when born but lose it soon. My bro and sis both initially had blue eyes.

And no it's not all babies, just mostly european babies are born with blue eyes

Yep same here. My cousin went to study in Italy and bagged an 8 back home to show his parents... of course after demolishing her pussy first.

My older cousin (6 years younger than me) mogs me already...
I wouldn't be surprised if my other cousins also do in the future.