Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Auntie just casually DROPPED the BLACKPILL during dinner

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
"Have you got any girlfriends, son?" my father asked me at the dinner table at a family gathering tonight. I jokingly replied to him "Girls my age only like strong bearded men haha," then my aunt, already slightly intoxicated, decides to chime in; "Don't worry, looks aren't everything"

before I could get offended, she continues; "when I was young I could never have imagined falling for my husband"

her current husband is a stocky bald buxxer with a heart of hold, so I grab the moment and ask her: "How did all that happen, auntie?" and she looks at my mom and says― "me and your mom were both crazy about boys with long hair" ― before going on a bluepill tirade on how naive she was when she was young, falling in love with a local heartthrob who cheated on her with another woman while she was pregnant, until she finally met her, her current husband at 37, when he was 46 and it was then she realized toxic relationships aren't worth it as looks fade and only good character will really matters long term, but, since there is always a but...

she added; "I will always be grateful to my ex for creating two very handsome children".

tl;dr:
Alpha genes - passed.
Evolutionary goal - accomplished.
Survival of alpha offspring - provided.

Last edited:
Women are cruel and vile creatures.

Finally a non-low IQ / non-bluepill thread from you for once

Jfl at thinking women ever stop desiring Chad

Your uncle is a cuck

but but but muh traditional womenzz :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :lul::lul::lul:

The husband is a cuck

This disgusts me. And somehow she thinks this is a desirable outcome for a guy.
To be honest, just ban marriage. People should rent wombs if they want a family.

This disgusts me. And somehow she thinks this is a desirable outcome for a guy.
To be honest, just ban marriage. People should rent wombs if they want a family.

Hear hear.

People should rent wombs if they want a family.
i dont understand y normies who are desperate for children dont adopt. at least in a few years artificial wombs will so women will be out of the process completely, they're one useful function will disappear

This is the norm, basically every woman in the West under 65.

"Don't worry, looks aren't everything"
:feelsUnreal: :feelsgah::feelsgah:
The worst thing is that your aunt did it and in a very good way. Fuck I imagine that your cousins make fun of you.

Wishful thinking imo. I will believe it when I see it.
i dont understand y normies who are desperate for children dont adopt. at least in a few years artificial wombs will so women will be out of the process completely, they're one useful function will disappear
No need to adopt. Just have a kid via surrogate. The process costs about the same and you can have much better looking kids if you use the right eggs. Combine it with gene therapy and preventative care in childhood, and your son will be an absolute slayer.

Tag this as ropefuel holy shit. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Fcclzua.png

It's over for "I just want love" copers.

When your future 37 year old wife (who settled for you) has her eyes shut during your monthly intimacy with her, she'll be thinking of CHAD. She will be grateful to him for any chadspawn he left behind. This is what awaits you after "ascension". This will be your life's work.

Fcclzua.png

When your future 37 year old wife (who settled for you) has her eyes shut during your monthly intimacy with her, she'll be thinking of CHAD. She will be grateful to him for any chadspawn he left behind. This is what awaits you after "ascension". This will be your life's work.

Fcclzua.png

Once you go Chad you can't go back

Women are full of shit.

Okay.....

I'm... I'm not even angry at this concept, just deeply disappointed and saddened. The ignorance of a few individuals, the lack of introspection, and the lack of a non-instinctual rational thought have continued the genes of those who would seek to destroy the society that praises them so generously. The idea of this is sad, that men like your uncle in spite of their cucked actions are just trying to do the right thing and make the best of their shitty position in the world in the only way that disgusting world tells them to act.

Who are we to judge those who are easily brainwashed? Humans were always meant to be a conformist and tribalistic species, riding off the ideas of the alpha male to assure the survival of our tribe. To be independent-minded is to be different than the rest of humanity as a social animal, the machine is no better than its programming.

There's nothing to be mad about anymore, it's just hollow empty despair at the absolute state of humanity's ignorance and willingness to put down those who have done no wrong. Human exceptionalism, a false concept brought about by an animalistic species that thought itself better than to be controlled by its instincts, oppresses and destroys the lives of vast masses of people just because of their instinctual biases against them as a tribalistic animal.

It's over pewpew.
:cryfeels:

wtf is that avi jfl

"Have you got any girlfriends, son?" my father asked me at the dinner table at a family gathering tonight. I jokingly replied to him "Girls my age only like strong bearded men haha," then my aunt, already slightly intoxicated, decides to chime in; "Don't worry, looks aren't everything"

before I could get offended, she continues; "when I was young I could never have imagined falling for my husband"

her current husband is a stocky bald buxxer with a heart of hold, so I grab the moment and ask her: "How did all that happen, auntie?" and she looks at my mom and says― "me and your mom were both crazy about boys with long hair" ― before going on a bluepill tirade on how naive she was when she was young, falling in love with a local heartthrob who cheated on her with another woman while she was pregnant, until she finally met her, her current husband at 37, when he was 46 and it was then she realized toxic relationships aren't worth it as looks fade and only good character will really matters long term, but, since there is always a but...

she added; "I will always be grateful to my ex for creating two very handsome children".

tl;dr:
Alpha genes - passed.
the long hair pill is eating at me lately, what if all males are ugly because we keep our hair short :worryfeels:?

"Just endure a life of loneliness and then your day to become an ATM will come sweaty."

disgusting
bet you lost your apatite afterwards

Ill never date a girl with kids

Nasty horrible people i wish i could stop wanting. Honestly at tjis stage i dont even want to want females anymore they are too flawed and as characters horrible judgemental people.

So i shouldnt even be on here
I guess i just like complaining

Brutal ngl, even after all these years and being cheated on she's still happy it was Chad that impregnated her.

Chad can't lose.

tl;dr:
Alpha genes - passed.

That dinner should have ended with a broken dinner plate stuck in her forhead. I've heard similar shit About my dad coming from my mom.
Or from women at work. How do cucks take that abuse? I would slap her so hard, she would go horizontal.

Your "Preference" doesn't matter bitch. 99% of men out there can violently subdue and kill you. Realistically speaking, you have the choice between Prostitution and rape. Fuck, even if I just ignore your sorry ass, you would die because you cant support yourself out there. Fucking cunts Need a reality check.

Hippity hoppity in the real world women are property.

That dinner should have ended with a broken dinner plate stuck in her forhead. I've heard similar shit About my dad coming from my mom.
It is easy for a woman to settle, her sex drive is already lower , and since she probably lived it throughout her 20s, pleasant memories of the 'ol carousel days are there to keep you warm at night. it isn't so much about dead bedrooms, as it's an incel problem when you have no memories to cope with as you age.

disgusting
bet you lost your apatite afterwards
Steam was coming through my ears, lol.

"Just endure a life of loneliness and then your day to become an ATM will come sweaty."
I think she genuinely likes him, but the "I want to fuck your brains out" part is not there.
the long hair pill is eating at me lately, what if all males are ugly because we keep our hair short :worryfeels:?
Prime girls are all about thick luscious hair. It borders fethishism.
likes him, but the "I want to fuck your brains out" part is not there.

Last edited: