Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My aunt says i look like shit after slimming down

• Thread starter BlackPilledKira
  • Start date
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
The little self esteem i had left after gymcelling for 6 months was completely crushed after my aunt saw one of my photos and said i looked sick and weird.

The worst part is that she is 31 years old and obese yet has had multiple boyfriends that all mog me badly even though i'm 10 years younger than her.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit, when i try to make a positive change in my appearance i still end up looking like shit. There's no point anymore, just gonna LDAR until eventually roping. Life just isn't worth the struggle.

Moms and aunts and grandmas don't like their baby boys starving themselves.

She's most likely jealous, delusional, or both. Don't pay attention to her.

Didn’t you have a different username a couple weeks ago???

Yeah, the only curry she dated was a 6'3 chadpreet.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

Soon you will ascend to Giga Curry

tbh. I wouldn't take my obese auts advices seriously regarding health in general.

#MyWorkOutMyChoice
#StopWomanSplaining:lul:

Haha, people are saying the same thing to me, I've been losing fat trying to get down to 10 percent or below in bodyfat, and everyone keeps saying I look really sick and should see a doctor.

Yeah, the only curry she dated was a 6'3 chadpreet.

I've had the same username since i joined this forum. Your probably confusing another coping curry that has a pajeet avi.
Yeah, you’re right.

How bad are curry chicks whoring in Australia?
I'm a shutin but all the ones I see when I do go out are fat and ugly.

Teach hER a lesson in mannERs. She clearly doesnt undERstand your VANtage point on this. Its eithER she respects you or she doesnt. The CHOice is yours brothER.

Gymcelling is worthless if all you do is slimming down, foids only notice size and only respect B L O A T E D N E S S

Did you started gymcelling for her sake or your own?
Look at your progression and self evaluate. Work on the flaws you yourself perceive and don't listen to anyone else.

I hate it when someone says they had a tough family life, but they also have other family members

I only have my parents, my dad works far away and my aunt and her family hates me and we have no contact with them

Advice to the OP: don't listen to them, palemaxing and skinnymaxing is good, they are trying to hold you back

Yep, when I slimmed down back in the day my family constantly told me to gain some wait even if I was stil medically considered overweight, the funny part was that they were obese and had a warped idea of what healthy people look like.

my mom says the same thing when i slim down.
Yep, when I slimmed down back in the day my family constantly told me to gain some wait even if I was stil medically considered overweight, the funny part was that they were obese and had a warped idea of what healthy people look like.

Did you started gymcelling for her sake or your own?
Look at your progression and self evaluate. Work on the flaws you yourself perceive and don't listen to anyone else.
Your aunt is clueless. That was a shit thing to say. It's prob not true either. Tell her she hit the wall a year ago.

Obese women especially family members live to tear everyone down with them. I recommend immediately going ER on that fat whore.