Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My apartment teleported to Africa for an ENTIRE day

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★
My apartment got it's water supply shut off for the entire day and I couldn't shower at ALL. Legit rotted in my room the entire day and didn't step out once. Finally I decided to grab some shampoo and body wash and went to the neighborehood pool and bathed in the pool. Probably traumatized a bunch of kids JFL.

Still no water and its a Saturday night. What a great weekend so far! This shit could of been any other day, but no. FML.

Couldn't use my tactical soap :feelsrope:

I would've filled up water from a public tap or fountain with a bucket and brought it home to shower with tbh

Somewhere between rich and poor countries houses have water reserves for 1 or 2 days.

Your apartment was teleported to africa and you became an indian for a day

I would've filled up water from a public tap or fountain with a bucket and brought it home to shower with tbh
I live in the middle of the desert in but fucking no where arizona. No "water fountains'" or taps for miles.

Update: Apparently wont be fixed till tomorrow, but no time was given so I might not exit my room for an entire weekend :feelsrope: