Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Anxiety is soo bad

R

rory

Greycel
For context, I am fat. I need to lose weight simple. I refer myself as an Incel, but since I’ve never put in a effort in my appearance, I’m referred to as volcel instead. So my plan is go to the gym and start exercising.

However, I have really bad anxiety. So bad in fact, I cannot even go for a walk outside. (I haven’t been outside in 4 days). I’m looking at my gym timetable right now, checking when it’s the less busiest. But now I’m just reflecting on the fact, I’m acc cooked.

18 and 25% bf. I’m not obese anymore since i starvemaxxed, only for me to turn skinny fat. But more on the fat side. Just my obese fat percentage with skinny arms. Subhuman fat distribution jfl

My question is what shall i do?

You can exercise at home. Do burpees

That's right. You're skinny fat because you lose weight without resistance training. So you just need to lift weights in order to have more muscle and less fat.

I hope you'll learn to go out and work out at the gym. But if you really can't, I recommend bodyweight training. I recommend you buy parallettes. You can do a lot of exercises on them such as push ups and inverted rows.

That's right. You're skinny fat because you lose weight without resistance training. So you just need to lift weights in order to have more muscle and less fat.

I hope you'll learn to go out and work out at the gym. But if you really can't, I recommend bodyweight training. I recommend you buy parallettes. You can do a lot of exercises on them such as push ups and inverted rows.
That’s very helpful thanks. So ill force myself to go gym, I’ll start doing cardio (walking on treadmill) as that debloats face. Then I’ll get confident from my debloated face and walk towards the weight section. Good plan!

That’s very helpful thanks. So ill force myself to go gym, I’ll start doing cardio (walking on treadmill) as that debloats face. Then I’ll get confident from my debloated face and walk towards the weight section. Good plan!
Wow. No need to be a jerk. I said I hope, meaning wishing you good luck. I didn't tell you to suck it up and just go like what you're making it out to be. And I actually gave actual advice: bodyweight exercise. But okay.

Wow. No need to be a jerk. I said I hope, meaning wishing you good luck. I didn't tell you to suck it up and just go like what you're making it out to be. And I actually gave actual advice: bodyweight exercise. But okay.
No no man, I didn’t mean it in a bad way. Ur advice is right. I’m just using language such as “force” for me. I have to force myself to go gym, if i don’t i will continue to LDAR. Then ill do your advice and lift weights and hopefully ill become less anxious as ill go to the gym more. I have trouble saying things without coming as condescending because I didn’t really mean it that way. Sorry

Just buy a barbell, dumbells and weights and go for runs.