Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My anti depressant (SSRI's) are making me blue pilled

W

worstcel

Banned
-
The meds plus isolation is giving me false hope. I dropped out of high school, but for a good reason (one of the shittiest genes in my school). I'm suddenly getting motivation to just run back to school and start learning again (JFL). I'm not exactly sure if it is the meds, but all this energy and motivation makes me want to climb a mountain tbh. They make me feel happier, pretty sure it is the meds tho cuz I never felt this sort of blue pilled rush before.

SSRIs don't give me an energy boost, they just make me apathetic. Good for you, OP.

You're the lucky one

Man. I wish jewpills gave me a rush.

Man. I wish jewpills gave me a rush.
Well I also supplement vitamin D (only 2000 iu) for my lack of sunlight, could possibly be that, and I found something I enjoy learning (programming) except suck at it. It feels like I'm living in my own world atm. Great feeling NGL. Probably wont help with my inceldom but w/e.

SSRIs don't give me an energy boost, they just make me apathetic. Good for you, OP.
I was so tired all the time on SSRI's that I had to sleep through classes near the end of the school day despite carrying anywhere from two to four energy drink cans with me at all times. Part of the reason why I flopped so hard in school. I don't even know my own SAT scores. They probably suck rank feces though.

Keep consuming OP.

I was so tired all the time on SSRI's that I had to sleep through classes near the end of the school day despite carrying anywhere from two to four energy drink cans with me at all times. Part of the reason why I flopped so hard in school. I don't even know my own SAT scores. They probably suck rank feces though.
I think they had the same effect on me, but I'm not sure. I did often feel drowsy when I was on SSRIs, though it varied from day to day. However, the same still happens to me now and I'm not on them anymore, so I just assume it's the depression, because it always gets worse as my mental state worsens.

Well I also supplement vitamin D (only 2000 iu) for my lack of sunlight, could possibly be that, and I found something I enjoy learning (programming) except suck at it. It feels like I'm living in my own world atm. Great feeling NGL. Probably wont help with my inceldom but w/e.

I am happy for you friend. If you can find a cope that takes the pain away for even just one day, that's worth it.

As for me, I take 5000 iu per day, as well as effexor. I've been on every sort of ssri, snri, maoi, nootropic. Nothing works. But I'm also an alcoholic so it probably negates any meds I get prescribed. If I stopped drinking, exercised, and cleaned up my diet I'd prolly feel better. I dont see the point though.

IMPORTANT: I forgot to add. I also feel far more energetic at night time hours rather than day time hours (this started occurring more recently). I start feeling more blue pilled and shit, like I'm on a sugar rush of blue pills full of energy and motivation (except no motivation to get foids). I heard it can be a bad thing and signify health problems, but will do research on it later tbh.

I ALSO READ something about adrenal glands issues and hormone production being affiliated with this, not sure what it is but I do feel less out to get women at this time and just feel like jumping around like I'm on a hyper sugar rush.

Now that I think about it, night time energy could possibly be an incel trait, however I must examine my behaviours over the next few days and write stuff down to prove my theory.

Edit: I can read at twice the speed I do during night time hours compared to day time as well, it's crazy but dont know what's causing this yet.

I think they had the same effect on me, but I'm not sure. I did often feel drowsy when I was on SSRIs, though it varied from day to day. However, the same still happens to me now and I'm not on them anymore, so I just assume it's the depression, because it always gets worse as my mental state worsens.
Definitely the depression.

You need mediatiton and cold whopser. eventually u will never need no external bullshit to maintain satisfatcionm

IMPORTANT: I forgot to add. I also feel far more energetic at night time hours rather than day time hours (this started occurring more recently). I start feeling more blue pilled and shit, like I'm on a sugar rush of blue pills full of energy and motivation (except no motivation to get foids). I heard it can be a bad thing and signify health problems, but will do research on it later tbh.

I ALSO READ something about adrenal glands issues and hormone production being affiliated with this, not sure what it is but I do feel less out to get women at this time and just feel like jumping around like I'm on a hyper sugar rush.

Now that I think about it, night time energy could possibly be an incel trait, however I must examine my behaviours over the next few days and write stuff down to prove my theory.

Edit: I can read at twice the speed I do during night time hours compared to day time as well, it's crazy but dont know what's causing this yet.
get your hormones and thyroid checked boyo

How is that bluepilled. These feeling you have will help you ascend or at least increase your quality of life.

SSRIs kind of blunted my emotions but did nothing for my motivation

Those things will drain your soul and turn you into a nonfeeling numb zombie. I would rather be angry all the time than feel nothing. I can't recommend taking ssris in general to most people. However, if they are really helping you like that OP then you are one in million in which they actually improve your condition.

Lol @ taking Jewpills. Joker only became Joker because they stopped giving him his Jewpills.