Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My answer to the buffoon in that ""revelation"" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
Why do you assume that I'm not intelligent? I indeed passed high school with high honors, thank you very much. Now onto you, I could assume that you have fairly low intelligence because you seem to not think looks matter in this world when it does. Females are more selective with their partners, and they will go for the best looking, most successful, richest man they can find. Personality is an after thought obviously, just look at all the divorces when people no longer need each other for their sexual needs. Males on the other hand will settle for a larger variety of females because they aren't the ones who have to grow a child in their wombs for nine months. Males aren't selective. A male's purpose is to spread his seed far and wide.

This thread right here: https://incels.is/Thread-I-ve-made-a-revelation-23337

It's been taken down obviously

UncannyValley said:
Why do you assume that I'm not intelligent? I indeed passed high school with high honors, thank you very much. Now onto you, I could assume that you have fairly low intelligence because you seem to not think looks matter in this world when it does. Females are more selective with their partners, and they will go for the best looking, most successful, richest man they can find. Personality is an after thought obviously, just look at all the divorces when people no longer need each other for their sexual needs. Males on the other hand will settle for a larger variety of females because they aren't the ones who have to grow a child in their wombs for nine months. Males aren't selective. A male's purpose is to spread his seed far and wide.

This thread right here: https://incels.is/Thread-I-ve-made-a-revelation-23337

It's been taken down obviously

I know you're a dumbass because you think passing high school with high honors is a sign of intelligence.

KV3 said:
I know you're a dumbass because you think passing high school with high honors is a sign of intelligence.

It's definitely not a sign of low intelligence. Do you think I put in extreme amounts of effort? Well, I didn't lol. I barely put in any effort into school

Yoyo said:
did he get banned lol

Of course he did

UncannyValley said:
KV3 said:
It's definitely not a sign of low intelligence. Do you think I put in extreme amounts of effort? Well, I didn't lol. I barely put in any effort into school

Same thing with me. I didn't finish but i'd get perfect marks in almost every class despite skipping most classes and never studying other than a few hours the day before the exam.

People here think I'm stupid because I make a lot of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors, but that's just what happens when the only writing and reading you've done for the past 5 years is Youtube comments and you just don't care anymore

I have 132 IQ according to a test done by an expert. My virginity has no relation with my intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back