Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My Anime-Style Revenge Fantasy

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
I imagine if I ever had supreme abilities like in anime, maybe SSS type powers commonly featured in some anime and jrpgs, I would unleash unimaginable annihilation in a most magnificent revenge. I would start with the annihilation of major Western cities but the entire world would mostly endure my Rumbling with almost nowhere on this planet left untouched by my wrath!

All the cities of the world's greatest and wealthiest will be annihilated but if they aren't, I will decimate everything that I can.

Then, after most everything has burned and most of the entire world is destroyed, I will laugh!

Then I'll be respected and all girls will respect me, and all nations and all humanity will now to me. I'll be a Demon Lord similar to some in isekai anime.

If I can't have what I desire, I'll gladly destroy this entire world and then force humanity to experience a reset of civilization.

Send a vocaroo of you laughing. You need to practice.