Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My andrew tate hoodie I paid £100 for

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 06 30 210008

I was told that it was limited time only that I would be one of the few lucky people to own a piece of history and be on the right side of history in the fight against the matrix.

I bought it while I was in Hustler University because I unironically thought I could become rich.

The image is of when he got arrested

Andrew Tate has been reportedly arrested in Romania

@IGiveUp neets.net is missing out on my quality threads nigga

They should put that on a hoodie instead
How old were you when you brought that hoodie, I genuinely have no clue how people over the age of like 17 fell for that Andrew Tate shit, no shade

Lmao I would love to walk around in that just to trigger all the shitlibs around me.

Lmao I would love to walk around in that just to trigger all the shitlibs around me.
Oh I also bought a t shirt too that reads ''Top G'' ''The matrix will lose''

He's just a grifter. He was shitting on short guys. He doesn't care for us, he just wants our money.

He's just a grifter. He was shitting on short guys. He doesn't care for us, he just wants our money.
I also distinctly recall him saying that a 5'2 guy and a 6'4 guy are playing the same game. All they have to do is earn money and be charismatic is what he believes.

quality shitpost

Based bro
Topg sigmaaaa
@Lonelyus tjis yo mate???