Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My ancestry, and where i come from

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Checked ancestry. Got hit with lifefuel and suicidefuel all at once. Oldest i could trace just one side of my family was all the way back to 1050 in England. Reason why is cause his mother and father were unknown. But from 1050 all the way up the late 1700s or early 1800s my ancestors ALL, and i mean ALL, lived in royalty of some sort. They were wealthy, they were white, they were royalty, and they had an impact in history. One great grandfather was Captain Christopher Gist, a a colonial British explorer, surveyor and frontiersman who had a large impact in the French and Indian war. He also saved George Washingtons' life twice. Yes, THAT George Washington. Another was a Native American Cherokee by the name of Sequoyah, who was most notable for creating the Cherokee alphabet.

Now this all sounds awesome and all, but from the time my ancestors came to America, and started breeding with the natives, is when we became nobodies and lost our whiteness. After a bunch of Cherokees being born, eventually my grandfather hooked up with my grandmother, who was white and Irish, and thus the white blood was finally restored to my family. Funny enough, my ancestry dates back to Ireland too, a coincidence that the thing that would get my Cherokee family to become white again was a little White Irish girl from Oklahoma.

And now here i am, sitting in my bedroom and rotting away as a KHHV incel. "We wuz kangz" applies in this case, but ultimately does not matter. All because I am related to all these great people in history ALSO means thousands of others are too. So i can't even grasp onto this as making me different from others. That and the likelihood of getting any money, wealth or power from any of this is unlikely. As for my dad's side of the family, who mainly would come from Mexico and other parts of south america (and potentially back to Spain) i have not checked into that yet. But i definitely will.

Sad to see all the greatness that came before me, only to end up as an outcast virgin who has no friends.

You're probably a chad and haven't realized it yet.

I'm inclined to agree with everyone that says fuck 23andMe and all the ancestry shit if you dont already know what your history is.

I am whiter than 99% of people I know in a 1st world country and I'm beyond afraid to ever work out what my ancestry is. I don't know anything past who my grandparents are and it would kill me if there was any jew dna or nigger dna in me. Legit I would rope asap. If on the otherhand it proved I was as white as I know I am, I would be forced into doing something in retaliation of what has become of modern society.

Its best to not know in my opinion.

So you cherokee prince

my anscestors were slaves and raped slaves

No ancestors 4 ur face dis B y u inkwell

no forebears for your face

fe1.png

58c.png

6ce.png

my grandfather hooked up with my grandmother, who was white and Irish, and thus the white blood was finally restored to my family. Funny enough, my ancestry dates back to Ireland too, a coincidence that the thing that would get my Cherokee family to become white again was a little White Irish girl from Oklahoma.

jk, i am mixed too. but this meme is funny af

My ancestry is probably half moor like all Spanish kek

Planning on checking my ancestry as well

My ancestry is probably half moor like all Spanish kek
Are you brown skinned?
If you are then you’re what we Spaniard nationalists call a Fakey.

fe1.png

58c.png

6ce.png

yes it is indeed funny. And as i said, my Cherokee ancestry is only Cherokee cause my white ancestors bred with the natives.

Are you brown skinned?
If you are then you’re what we Spaniard nationalists call a Fakey.
Not brown skinned like from Northern Africa but either white like other europeans kek

Out of 32 great great great grandparents I have, 1 was a Native American, 1 was black, and 30 were "white".

Checking your ancestry = selling your data and DNA to Jews

Checked ancestry. Got hit with lifefuel and suicidefuel all at once. Oldest i could trace just one side of my family was all the way back to 1050 in England. Reason why is cause his mother and father were unknown. But from 1050 all the way up the late 1700s or early 1800s my ancestors ALL, and i mean ALL, lived in royalty of some sort. They were wealthy, they were white, they were royalty, and they had an impact in history. One great grandfather was Captain Christopher Gist, a a colonial British explorer, surveyor and frontiersman who had a large impact in the French and Indian war. He also saved George Washingtons' life twice. Yes, THAT George Washington. Another was a Native American Cherokee by the name of Sequoyah, who was most notable for creating the Cherokee alphabet.

Now this all sounds awesome and all, but from the time my ancestors came to America, and started breeding with the natives, is when we became nobodies and lost our whiteness. After a bunch of Cherokees being born, eventually my grandfather hooked up with my grandmother, who was white and Irish, and thus the white blood was finally restored to my family. Funny enough, my ancestry dates back to Ireland too, a coincidence that the thing that would get my Cherokee family to become white again was a little White Irish girl from Oklahoma.

And now here i am, sitting in my bedroom and rotting away as a KHHV incel. "We wuz kangz" applies in this case, but ultimately does not matter. All because I am related to all these great people in history ALSO means thousands of others are too. So i can't even grasp onto this as making me different from others. That and the likelihood of getting any money, wealth or power from any of this is unlikely. As for my dad's side of the family, who mainly would come from Mexico and other parts of south america (and potentially back to Spain) i have not checked into that yet. But i definitely will.

Sad to see all the greatness that came before me, only to end up as an outcast virgin who has no friends.
fellow mutt :feelzez::feelzez:

Checking your ancestry = selling your data and DNA to Jews
Yes i know this. But i didn't have to do any DNA testing or anything. Just using websites to trace back mothers and fathers, going from one to the other. I would never send in my DNA to ANYONE.
fellow mutt :feelzez::feelzez:
We're all mutts. I doubt anyone on this earth isn't atleast SOME part of another race.

I am pure white Gael of rural Ireland, I can trace 1500 years of ancestry within a 60 miles radius. However don't be fooled, even if you have a royal Irish surname it doesn't mean your ancestors were wealthy, they were most likely the peasant cousins of the king, the farmers and fishermen.

What a Shame ...

I am pure white Gael of rural Ireland, I can trace 1500 years of ancestry within a 60 miles radius. However don't be fooled, even if you have a royal Irish surname it doesn't mean your ancestors were wealthy, they were most likely the peasant cousins of the king, the farmers and fishermen.
are you ginger

I'm not just going by surname, i actually went by direct lineage, not counting for siblings or cousins and the like. And it's awesome if you're fully White.
What a Shame ...
:feelskek:

Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because that would be very sad shit, man.

It’s over for a large population of men and male suicide rates are only going to increase. It’s a ‘cope or rope’ society.

fe1.png

58c.png

6ce.png

Cope cope cope mixed babies are more beautiful this scientifically proven and biologically makes more sense for gene diversity

I'm inclined to agree with everyone that says fuck 23andMe and all the ancestry shit if you dont already know what your history is.

I am whiter than 99% of people I know in a 1st world country and I'm beyond afraid to ever work out what my ancestry is. I don't know anything past who my grandparents are and it would kill me if there was any jew dna or nigger dna in me. Legit I would rope asap. If on the otherhand it proved I was as white as I know I am, I would be forced into doing something in retaliation of what has become of modern society.

Its best to not know in my opinion.
Cope, you're still an incel.