Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My age group is least likely to be incel

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
which means relative to my peers, I'm more of a subhuman than most of you.
DwdNfQmWsAA97ae large2

Jesus, please kill all teenage retardcels who think it's over but they never even tried to ascend.

most people here are 18-29 tho, obviously it's the most incel group with the rise of tinder today

I'd say it's over for sure after college if you've tried hard. It could be over much sooner than that but i wouldn't give up before that just to be sure

What the fuck kind of clown world is this where 50 years olds fuck more than 20??????????

Better find a cope cus it won’t get any better :feelscry:

Look at how far 18-29 is from the other groups. If this isn't prove of hypergamy idk what is.

OK Boomer.

I bet we should also pull ourselves up by the bootstrap, work hard for a year and move out of our parents basement at 18?

please ban all teenage retardcels who think it's over but they never even tried to ascend.
tbh

I bet we should also pull ourselves up by the bootstrap, work hard for a year and move out of our parents basement at 18?
Move out at 18, invest in stock market at 19, retire by age 21. It's easy bro.

Same. We are the biggest failures. We existed in the sweet spot of sexual liberation. Girls were discretely being localised sluts.