Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Advice for High SchoolCels Here

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
This is coming from someone who was ETREMELY suicidal in high school to the point of attempting it, and got over it by the summer after senior year. Now I'm pretty content

1. Don't conform to this world. I would strongly recommend faith in Christ. Measure yourself by useful standards, not by society's ridiculous standards. This will bring inner peace. If you measure yourself by societal standards, you will never be good enough, no matter how much you go on to accomplish. There will always be people with more women, better parties, etc.

2. Develop social skills however possible. If that means talking to absolutely anyone, then do it. Doesn't matter who, talk to anyone regardless of their place on the totem pole. 

3. Once you start talking, try to expand your social network. Slowly work your way up the totem pole. Gaining confidence with social interaction is very important. It will help you feel secure about yourself.

4. Lift weights. For one, if you're 15 and you're here, your looks can change so a good body can help. Regardless, it is a scientific fact that exercise reduces stress. It is good for you not only physically, but emotionally as well.

5. Keep uncovering truths. Take the blackpills. Read the Book of Proverbs, it has so many wisdoms. Wisdom will also help you be more secure about yourself and confident in social situations.

6. Try more stylish clothing, even if it feels ridiculous. This isn't redpill, but walking around dressed like the guy in the "Virgin Vs. Chad" memes won't help your case at all. At least dress like you have some self-awareness.

get your religious trash out of here.

Being a christian is what fucked me up a bit. It made me skittish, and too consumed with the idea of 'sin' to really apply myself in situations, just thinking that a GF was in 'god's hands'. No, it's an absolute detriment, unless you live on a mormon compound and you're automatically matched with some enslaved 14 year old girl. The weight-lifting is good advice though. Being buff early on sets you apart.

7. Always stand up for yourself.

The only part I agree with is take advantage of every social opportunity that comes your way. As an ugly male, there won't be many. It gets much MUCH harder once you're near your 20s, and soon you become a pariah. If this means fucking up your grades, or pissing off your parents, do it. If you graduate high school without social skills, you'll forever be catching up.

Christianity is terrible advice for a young guy

it starts becoming good advice mid-20s around

Don't listen to this shit. The minute you talk about religious nonsense = low IQ.

Lift so that you can scare Chads! Atleast being a gymcel ensures you that Chad doesn't talk shit to you in front of your face without getting his face pummeled or accidentally bumped :)

I've followed just about all of these for years and it got me nowhere, looks = everything even in high school.