Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My adventure of the MDX

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
Today was a typical wagie day at work. And both before & after, some interesting shit happend. First was me going to drive from the gas station to work. Almost ran over some fat hippo bitch but 5 seconds after testing my brake reflexes, homless fucking couple asked to see if I had any money. Basicly by driving a MDX I wealth mogged those shit heads. Then I fucked off to safeway and got a amozon gift card despite working at amozon to save for a NVG 30.

After doing. Another shit job at my shot job and taking my breack at the last 10 minutes I decided to drive home. Some bitch in a toyota decied to go super slow in the empty ass roads and I watned to cut that cunt off but took me 20 minutes to do so due to traffic. Then I decided to get taco bell and the Nissan infront of me had a black Labrador. So I trolled the Labrador by making random noise. Somtimes I screamed PUPPAY!, sometimes I would howl, somtime I make some troll noise I use with my grandmas dogs. It was funny seeing the Lab just bark off and poke his head in and out. Once I made it back home I forgot to shift from drive to park as I turned off truck-kun and had to spend 3 mintues unfucking the transmission. Then I ate taco bell and fucked off. The end.

Does my second gen Colorado mog the MDX? It is Z71 with a 2 inch lift kit and a 3.6 V6. I carmog people all the time with it because it's so big

Does my second gen Colorado mog the MDX? It is Z71 with a 2 inch lift kit and a 3.6 V6. I carmog people all the time with it because it's so big
To be honest. Id rather have a 1st gen CRV with a manual over any vehicle in the fucking world. Every time I see a 1st gen crv. I get triggered. And I feel more mogged then Eliot Rodger at a night club.

To be honest. Id rather have a 1st gen CRV with a manual over any vehicle in the fucking world. Every time I see a 1st gen crv. I get triggered. And I feel more mogged then Eliot Rodger at a night club.
That's strange as fuck. CRV is just a basic commuter and isn't powerful. I like driving stuff that's either very big and sizemogs (trucks and vans), or something very fast (muscle cars)

That's strange as fuck. CRV is just a basic commuter and isn't powerful. I like driving stuff that's either very big and sizemogs (trucks and vans), or something very fast (muscle cars)
I like all in one vehicle. 4×4 CRV or old gen with better wheel clerance can do everything except truck shit. Small scale off road, station wagon shit, sleeper if alone, fuel efficiency for long ass travel. Its perfect.

I like all in one vehicle. 4×4 CRV or old gen with better wheel clerance can do everything except truck shit. Small scale off road, station wagon shit, sleeper if alone, fuel efficiency for long ass travel. Its perfect.
I see. How is it a sleeper though? What engine and horsepower is it? Most powerful thing I drove is my 500 horsepower Camaro. Absolutely ridiculous power