Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My 6'3" Tyrone Dad is Becoming a BETA.

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
This is in no way a joke, or something for the lolz to give you guys a laugh early in the morning (for my east coast incels).
My dad was literally my inspiration, I started gymceling super hard because of how brolic he was, I wanted that jacked Tyrone body, hold the gay shit. It took me three years to get it, and I felt proud of myself, because my dad helped push me to reach the level of mass he did. But recently I started to realize how much of a bitch boy he was becoming, he started to submit more to my mother instead of standing up for himself and being the Tyrone he's supposed to be. He started giving her more money, allowing her to bully him and call him names, with little to no reaction, he'd just give her a simple "okay" and let things be. I find myself sticking up for him more than he does, and HE'S the goddamn man of the house. My mom doesn't take any chances with me, she knows I won't deal with her shit, but she reduces my dad to a damn beta, every single time. Recently I've hung around my dad and even when we're outside and other femoids interact with him, he gives beta responses instead of casual Tyrone talk like he used to. I'm sure of it, fellas. My dad is turning into a beta, and soon another Tyrone will be cucking him out like the rest of the white simps. I'm incredibly frustrated by this and I'm tired of seeing him just allow these things to happen. It's like he doesn't realize how gifted he is. Can I save him, or is it too late? Do I really have to watch him slowly lose the Tyrone inside of him?

Too late IMO. Try talking to him. He is probably getting old and losing his toughness.

Too late IMO. Try talking to him. He is probably getting old and losing his toughness.
I've spoken to him several times and it's the same shit. Even when he talks to me he's weak. He's 50 now, so if that's around the age where the Chad/Tyrone mental game stops, I'd understand. He was much better last year, I don't know what happened to him but it's starting to look like he's going beta.

Feminist laws and Chanty Binx.

Is ur mom white or nafri(cuz ur frenchcel)?

Cuz probably ur mum is gonna cuck ur dad and divorce rape him

Might be depression, which could wreck someone’s mental state. Have him get blood work done and have everything checked out, including test and estrogen levels.

Well he enjoyed life and experienced much more than any of us will ever do. I think he just wanted to retire from this.

It's too bad fathers surrender like that. It reminds me a bit of my father.

Well he enjoyed life and experienced much more than any of us will ever do. I think he just wanted to retire from this.

Wait, you are black and have a dad?

Might be depression, which could wreck someone’s mental state. Have him get blood work done and have everything checked out, including test and estrogen levels.

Take him to walmart and walk him down the TV aisle, unleash the inner nignog that is lurking inside. If low-inhib tyrones lose it, what chance do the rest of us have.

You should be glad you have a father who's nice to your mother, would you want your mother to get the shit out of her kicked by your father, even if she deserves it? Instead of blaming your father, tell your mother to stop behaving the way she does. Don't blame the man for having a strong mind.