Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My 39yr old sister married a normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
She rode at least 200+ Chads dicks , I witnessed in firsthand, now she finally settled on with a rich low tier normie (the ultimate goal for all us). Now she's all used up, but just blinked and a beta came to aid her

Life is a piece of shit, no sense on living

She is married because she has a good personality, unlike you, that’s why you are still single. :redpill:

their lives are not only fun and exciting, but also have a perfect safety net and escape at the end

"but this doesn't come at your expense, inkel, your life is just as enjoyable :y'all: "

their lives are not only fun and exciting, but also have a perfect safety net and escape at the end

"but this doesn't come at your expense, inkel, your life is just as enjoyable :y'all: "
Meanwhile people like @MarquisDeSade get cucked by the world, on top of being permavirgin, gets no safety net and gets tossed aside like trash.

Women can't fail in life. Even if they are multiple divorcee with bunch of kids, there will be some desperate loser ready to betabuxx them.

What do you mean?
I meant that our ultimate goal is finding a low tier female Normie to settle. And this is impossible for us meanwhile used 35+ foids can settle with any Normie if they want (even young normies)

I'm dumb and Argentine, no proper English.

Was she a single Mom too, or childless.

I meant that our ultimate goal is finding a low tier female Normie to settle. And this is impossible for us meanwhile used 35+ foids can settle with any Normie if they want (even young normies)
brutal :blackpill:

Another greycel post

My favorite button

foids can screw up in life infinite number of times, there will always be some cuck waiting to pick her up:redpill:

Jfl. Probably going to have a couple autistic kids now too. This is such a raw deal for men, was this normie married before? Imagine being basically incel and then finally you get the girl but she’s fucking 40 years old with a triple digit body count :feelskek:
Not even worth it, if you’re rich go younger. Otherwise just use prostitutes.

She rode at least 200+ Chads dicks , I witnessed in firsthand, now she finally settled on with a rich low tier normie (the ultimate goal for all us). Now she's all used up, but just blinked and a beta came to aid her

Life is a piece of shit, no sense on living

That Norman now has aids

Jfl. Probably going to have a couple autistic kids now too. This is such a raw deal for men, was this normie married before? Imagine being basically incel and then finally you get the girl but she’s fucking 40 years old with a triple digit body count :feelskek:
Not even worth it, if you’re rich go younger. Otherwise just use prostitutes.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

eggs borderline rotten

I would have already roped if I had a sister in Minecraft.