Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My 3 year old nephew mogs me.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Obviously I'm not going to post a pic, but holy shit is it over.

My 6yo cousin was caught naked in his room playing with his classmate who was also naked. Don't know what they were doing but I'm assuming Doctor or anything similar.
He's 6 and he's already seen and played with pussy. I'm so fucking jealous. I've never seen a female naked in all my life.

Holy shit that's brutal boyo.

I'll pass you the rope to cope
:feelsrope:

My 6yo cousin was caught naked in his room playing with his classmate who was also naked. Don't know what they were doing but I'm assuming Doctor or anything similar.
He's 6 and he's already seen and played with pussy. I'm so fucking jealous. I've never seen a female naked in all my life.

Toddler Chad. It's over.

Huh. Never really thought about that, like... I don't even know what the fuck female anatomy looks like, in the flesh, lmao.

You know VERY early on if you're attractive to girls or not.