Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My 3 goals

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

Test your might.
★★★★★
I’m giving myself a few years to achieve these things otherwise I’m just gonna rope:

1. A job- I want a job so I can become financially independent
2. A flat- I don’t care where it is , I don’t care how grotty it is. I just wanna move out
3. A motorbike- something cheap just so I can get around

Hopefully I can get and keep down a job. My father struggled because of his (obvious) autism and Narcissism. Hopefully I can hold down a job

Good luck
200 2

I’m giving myself a few years to achieve these things otherwise I’m just gonna rope:

2. A flat- I don’t care where it is , I don’t care how grotty it is. I just wanna move out

Hopefully I can get and keep down a job. My father struggled because of his (obvious) autism and Narcissism. Hopefully I can hold down a job
I have achieved all of these things :smonk:

based goals if you ask me

How did your father procreate when he had autism ? Or is he your stepfather ?

Same

I hope everything works for you and you don't rope :feelsokman: