Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My 3.5-4/10 co worker is now in a relationship with a Chad

N

NormScum

Banned
-
She's like 16 I think. She was previously in another relationship but then apparently they broke up and I checked her fb and now she is with Chad? I don't really even give a shit tbh, she wasn't that attractive but I would've dated her either way. It just shows how over it really is. If relationships are that easy for toilets and yet I, a guy who literally mogs her, can't even get a relationship with an UGLY GIRL, something is really wrong here. This is not a fair society. Dating is rigged for men. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yea tbh. It’s VERY rigged against men I don’t know how the blackpill isn’t more mainstream by nowb

foids living on easy mode as usual.

More proof that women cannot be incels.

Foid living on tutorial island with all cheat codes

Not a Chad. I can tell.

She is the best that the Chad could get

I know that feel bro, my Chad friend have a 4/10 gf as well, really depressing shit, and she is not even a nice person either
Not a Chad. I can tell.
Some Chads have mediocre girlfriends, male models date average women, your typical Chad will often date average or below average bitches

It’s suifuel that Asian models receive no attention in the west. Even White chads have to settle for low value roasties. Foids’ smv has been inflated way too much

She is the best that the Chad could get

I know that feel bro, my Chad friend have a 4/10 gf as well, really depressing shit, and she is not even a nice person either

Some Chads have mediocre girlfriends, male models date average women, your typical Chad will often date average or below average bitches
Then who the fuck are the Stacies getting with? Are we opening a portal to the sky heavens to find them gods to mate with?

She's like 16 I think. She was previously in another relationship but then apparently they broke up and I checked her fb and now she is with Chad? I don't really even give a shit tbh, she wasn't that attractive but I would've dated her either way. It just shows how over it really is. If relationships are that easy for toilets and yet I, a guy who literally mogs her, can't even get a relationship with an UGLY GIRL, something is really wrong here. This is not a fair society. Dating is rigged for men. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

As much blame should go to dumpster diving chads as women that shoot above their league tbh

That's how Chads virtue signal that they aren't shallow or superficial. Really I think it's just they enjoy depriving lower tier guys any hope of attracting their looksmatches.

It’s suifuel that Asian models receive no attention in the west. Even White chads have to settle for low value roasties. Foids’ smv has been inflated way too much

They don't often settle. Chads are also simps that pedestalize women. They are just never called out as such because their simping pays off due to their looks.

Then who the fuck are the Stacies getting with? Are we opening a portal to the sky heavens to find them gods to mate with?

Each other tbh

The Stacies are fucking men who have the complete LMS triad, especially the "MS" part.
Look at the hottest women out there, they are fucking the men at the top of the social hierarchy, simply being a GL Chad is not enough for them.
That's how Chads virtue signal that they aren't shallow or superficial. Really I think it's just they enjoy depriving lower tier guys any hope of attracting their looksmatches.

I disagree, I think Chads fuck mediocre women because they have high testosterone which lower their standards.

The Stacies are fucking men who have the complete LMS triad, especially the "MS" part.
Look at the hottest women out there, they are fucking the men at the top of the social hierarchy, simply being a GL Chad is not enough for them.

I disagree, I think Chads fuck mediocre women because they have high testosterone which lower their standards.
Based response thanks brocel

It’s very rigged. Foids live life on tutorial mode with hacks on

Almost every relationship I see now, the guy mogs the girl brutally