Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 25th birthday is coming up and I have done nothing in my life worthwhile at all

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I have never dreaded an upcoming birthday like I have until now

25, kissless virgin, only a meaningless liberal arts CC degree because I was too stupid to work towards anything that might have interested me (it took me three and a half years just to finish community college) and am too fucking terrified to even try going back to school, never been on a date, never had a girlfriend, have never had any close true friends, have only worked one minimum wage wageslave job, have been out of work for over two years, still live with my parents, never been invited to a party, never even been invited anywhere.

I literally get jealous of the incels who have gotten somewhere careerwise (making six figure salaries in their early 20s), have never had problems making and keeping friends, are extremely physically fit and other than the lack of romance are still pretty well off in life.

Why even go on?

The worst part is that I’ve barely tried in life due to depression and anxiety. I’ve only asked out one girl before and that ended up horribly and my social anxiety and ineptitude has hindered my ability to make friends. I haven’t asked out any other girls because I’ve never been close to a girl even platonically and I already know girls don’t want anything to do with me, I know they’ve never given me signs of interest. Guys don’t wanna even hang out with me and no one invites me over. I rarely talk to and ask people to hang out over fear of rejection or just being there for the ride and getting mainly ignored in a social group.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. My life is a failure. And unless some girl and some dudes come to save me, which they won’t of course, this will be my life for the remainder of my days.

I am too inferior to be any girl’s boyfriend or husband and I am too inferior to be anyone’s friend.

Honestly wish I could be a girl or a gay/bi dude. I could still find a loving partner even as an unattractive loser.

Last edited:
Just get a job theory.

Just get a job theory.
No job is worth it unless it’s a career you love or something that pays you a massive salary. And if you’re not good enough for those jobs and only for shit like bagging groceries or working at an Amazon warehouse, shit that eats at your soul, then why bother.

felt. i'm headed for that path and i don't think i could take it tbh

Honestly wish I could be a girl or a gay/bi dude.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

However you plan on fixing your problems, I wish you the best. Unless you become gay or a girl, then I hope you kill yourself

However you plan on fixing your problems, I wish you the best. Unless you become gay or a girl, then I hope you kill yourself
I don’t think you can become gay and obviously going trans will not turn you into a real girl

same but I'm 27 :feelsYall: can't wait to be a wizard :feelscomfy::feelskek:

I can relate. Its really over when other incels mog you

I don't think there's a way out for you bro. Already 25 and you don't have your shit together, it will get worse

Last edited:
Painful and I feel ya. It really is over for 25 dude, but who knows what future brings.

Painful and I feel ya. It really is over for 25 dude, but who knows what future brings.
I don’t even think technology will ever become advanced enough to cure my loneliness and pain in my lifetime

I don’t wanna fuck a lifeless plastic or metal doll

I'm in the same boat as you man. When I graduate college I'm probably going to rope. I can't tolerate wagecucking 8 hours a day in a boring, soulless job that doesnt pay me enough to tolerate it. I can't be a cog in the machine. I wasn't built for this world.

I'm in the same boat as you man. When I graduate college I'm probably going to rope. I can't tolerate wagecucking 8 hours a day in a boring, soulless job that doesnt pay me enough to tolerate it. I can't be a cog in the machine. I wasn't built for this world.
You’re probably gonna graduate with a worthwhile degree
I don’t have that

careermaxxing is our only hope at a meaningful life as incels. even at my age (21), if you haven't gotten laid or have an interesting life, nobody will want you or care about you. people will just see us as some mental and physical rejects unless we have money. and even then they will only like our money and will see us merely as a vessel to gain access to that money. :feelsrope:

careermaxxing is our only hope at a meaningful life as incels. even at my age (21), if you haven't gotten laid or have an interesting life, nobody will want you or care about you. people will just see us as some mental and physical rejects unless we have money. and even then they will only like our money and will see us merely as a vessel to gain access to that money. :feelsrope:
At 25 it’s too late to careermax

At 25 it’s too late to careermax
honestly disagree. you could save up and go to a community college for a year and get a decent paying job that way. military if you're eligible.
or you could do side hustles like selling things online.

of course at the end of the day its all cope. normies get laid in their teens without having to put in any work. self improoving is for subhumans only.

honestly disagree. you could save up and go to a community college for a year and get a decent paying job that way. military if you're eligible.
or you could do side hustles like selling things online.

of course at the end of the day its all cope. normies get laid in their teens without having to put in any work. self improoving is for subhumans only.
I did shit on all my AP exams so I would have a ton of prerequisite classes to go through before even starting on my major

I never even took AP calc and failed AP physics so I’d have to take those for a STEM degree and I suck at that shit

I'm heading towards that path , likely with no useless degree at least

Go into plumbing or be an electrician. There will always be the need for those jobs. Always. Robots cannot replace those jobs. They would need to be expensive advanced robots tbh.

You don't have to be a plumber forever either. You can save up enough for a downpayment for a house pretty fast. and switch careers.

Don't go into construction or carpentry though. Tons of illegal labor driving the wages down for those jobs. You're competing with those guys who will work for much less.

Also, Idk if you like driving or not but trucking, taxi, or rideshare is the classic incel loser job.
Usually some 44+ year old who couldn't make much of himself in his 20s, 30s and by their early 40s, unmarried, decide that they need quick cash. Pretty difficult, stressful, and dangerous though.

You can be a freelance web developer or programmer if you dont like working with normies, chads, and stacies.

Last edited:
Do you have a new account?? I hope you don’t feel like this forever.

ASS_F

Fag deleted his account

I'm at the same conclusion tbh. I graduated last week. It hasn't even been a full week and I'm already tired of adult life JFL. My days consist of waking up, panicking because I have nothing lined up, I avoid social media so I don't see people I know doing better then me, open up job listings, get over whelmed and exit out, then debate whether or not to apply to jobs or apply to a grad program, then browse .is. I feel so lost, empty, and devoid of life. My only identity was a student. Now that I'm not in school and not working I literally don't know what to do. What's the point in going through all this worthless bullshit effort if I'm just gonna rope eventually?