Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My 22nd birthday in a month is the 22nd year im a KHHV. Can I get a medal for not having gone ER yet?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I havent posted in a long time because ive been rotting the entire year. 22 is the year that I considered it to be over when I first got into blackpill stuff heavy at 18. Its officially over in 1 month and im not just a KHHV, but will probably end up homeless soon because my parents have had enough of me living at home. I knew this day would come but In the back of my mind I had some sort of hope. Thats all over now.

No. But you will get wizard-status on your 30. birthday, if you are still KHHV and not dead.

it was probably over before 22 tbh. I'm 20 and I already think its over for me

23 for me soon. Very depressing shit.

A medal? Honey, that is called basic human decency!

24 now :feelzez:

KHV is ok, KHHV is fucking troll. Nobody is KHHV, handless virgin is only a consequence of person that is really autistic.

I turn 22 in eight months, can’t see anything improving before then

Almost 30 year old wizard KHHV.

KHV is ok, KHHV is fucking troll. Nobody is KHHV, handless virgin is only a consequence of person that is really autistic.
I held hands in 1st grade under teacher's orders, but I really don't think that counts.

I'll probably be a wizard in a few years too the window is closing fast. I've accepted it though

21, soon 22. I have a little hope left. But I think its over

Attachments

• LDAring anime gif.gif
    LDAring anime gif.gif
    592.8 KB · Views: 13
it was probably over before 22 tbh. I'm 20 and I already think its over for me
I turn 22 in eight months, can’t see anything improving before then
21, soon 22. I have a little hope left. But I think its over
Poor early 20's cels. I still had hope at your age now look at me. I am 27 and in the worst position ever. I went out and found a social circle at 21 and all I accomplished was to make a fool out of myself. If you are not at least average in every field then it's OVER.

I am 29, I was bluepilled in early 20s.

On a side note, I always round up my age, as soon as the year turns I round up, for example when 2021 hit I told people I am 29. I was born in July but I was a living fetus in early 92 anyway so that's how I view it

Last edited:
brutal once you get past 22-23 mark i think your chances of ascending dramatically decrease

Atleast im KHV not KHHV

Am a 27 KHHV where's my medal lmao

I agree. All post ERcels deserve a medal.

If you take handholding literally, then nobody would ever be a KHHV. When people refer to themselves as KHHV the handholding part is usually handholding in the romantic sense.

If you take handholding literally, then nobody would ever be a KHHV. When people refer to themselves as KHHV the handholding part is usually handholding in the romantic sense.
Yeah everyone has held hands with a female at one point if they went to school (gym class, class activities) , but romantically Ive never done it.

Yeah everyone has held hands with a female at one point if they went to school (gym class, class activities) , but romantically Ive never done it.
:chad::banhammer:

You you have never held hands with any female ever under any circumstances?
I shit you not I take all parts of khhv literally and yes, I haven't.... like EVER.

shut up, you are not even 30

You are just an amateur.