Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My 20 year old phone number

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
I have had the same number ever since I received my first phone as a child. It's now older than some of the users here. I barely use my phone nowadays only using it to talk to other family members and nobody else. There is almost no reason to keep paying the phone bill for me apart from the fact that I don't want to lose my number.

Here are my stats:

-I have 24 contacts including my parents despite keeping every number that was ever given to me
-More than 10 of my contacts are from past jobs and people that I have bought things from
-6 are from "friends" over the course of 20 years including middle school
-1 is a girl i met online in 2011
-1 is a "female friend" i barely talked to . And thats the only non family member, non work related female in my contacts in 20 years

:feelsrope:

Incel trait: you don't have to change phone numbers to stop psychotic ex-girlfriends from calling you all the time.

I cant honestly, only talk over the phone i had was "we have a package for you"
Imagine calling your girlfriend and telling her you have a package for her and she giggles and buzzes you in.

Imagine calling your girlfriend and telling her you have a package for her and she giggles and buzzes you in.
Fantasy for people like us, everyday reality for others. People here generally overblow how bad normies have it in relationships. Most couples i see look happy.

i think i called some guy from college by mistake once, we hadn't talked in 10 years

you sure it wasn't a catfish?
It was some brown ethnic girl from Asia. And she turned against me, started calling me ugly and telling me that other guys look better. She told me to kill myself :feelsrope:
Incel trait: you don't have to change phone numbers to stop psychotic ex-girlfriends from calling you all the time.
I never received phone calls, not even from 1 irl female "friend". She just texted me a few times complaining about her boyfriend.
i think i called some guy from college by mistake once, we hadn't talked in 10 years
I was called by my drunk middle school classmate a few times. His life sucked at the time and everyone else changed their numbers by then :feelsUgh:

I regularly call my gf and ask her how she's doing. She then tells me about what she's doing and asks me what we will grab for dinner. I then reply with "Get me some sweet sweet MacDunaldz Chiggen Nuggies". That's what I imagine having a gf would be like :fuk:

I regularly call my gf and ask her how she's doing. She then tells me about what she's doing and asks me what we will grab for dinner. I then reply with "Get me some sweet sweet MacDunaldz Chiggen Nuggies". That's what I imagine having a gf would be like :fuk:
:feelswhat:

Do you want a normie gf experience or chad gf experience?

Normie gf: Heyyyy I will be late today, lots of work and I might go out drinking with coworkers or the girls. Teeheee

Chad gf: Where are you, daddy? My stupid coworkers asked me out but I hate them. Here's a pic of what I am wearing xo. If you come over I can blow you during lunch break.

Chad gf: Where are you, daddy? My stupid coworkers asked me out but I hate them. Here's a pic of what I am wearing xo. If you come over I can blow you during lunch break.
This one sounds nice :ahegao:
But I'm not Chad :( I'm wizardcel, truecel, dickcel, KHHV, dogpilled manlet :(