Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My 20 year old brother hooked up with a 15 year old

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
my younger brother might go to jail because he hooked up with a 15year old and the parents found out. They’re thinking about pressing charges. I told him to delete any pictures on his phone if he had any of her. Not really sure what’s going to happen next.

oof is ur brother a chad
This.

And the 15 yo foid is old enough to consent to sex, regardless of what the actual law is. If she actually wanted it and it wasn't her reporting it then yeah, your bro is a Chad.

WTF THATS SO CUCKED NEVER TRUST THESE BITCHES NO MORE
okay so youre brother MOST LIKELY will not rot away in prison
but he will probably have to pay bai\ which could be anywhere from 6-10k minimum
and hell have to suffer with being a sex offender for the next 20+ years to rest of his life
im sorry man it sucks he was just trying to get some JB pussy but he should've known better
its honestly his fault what do you expect a stupid bitch to not go blabbering on?
of course shes gonna wanna feel liek a victim even though she probably was the one who started it with him

hes a fucking idiot :feelshaha:

WTF THATS SO CUCKED NEVER TRUST THESE BITCHES NO MORE
okay so youre brother MOST LIKELY will not rot away in prison
but he will probably have to pay bai\ which could be anywhere from 6-10k minimum
and hell have to suffer with being a sex offender for the next 20+ years to rest of his life
im sorry man it sucks he was just trying to get some JB pussy but he should've known better
its honestly his fault what do you expect a stupid bitch to not go blabbering on?
of course shes gonna wanna feel liek a victim even though she probably was the one who started it with him
lol I was just thinking is it worse being a incel or a sex offender ?

lol I was just thinking is it worse being a incel or a sex offender ?
sexd offender because at least incel doesnt show up on your record of where you live doesnt prevent u from working
im an inccel but i have a job
im sorry about it

sexd offender because at least incel doesnt show up on your record of where you live doesnt prevent u from working
im an inccel but i have a job
im sorry about it
I feel bad but there’s nothing I can do. He’s gotta deal with the consequences of this cucked society

ur prob at least a chad lite yourself

I don't think it's a fault of your brother if that bitch herself gave him the consent to fuck her.