Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 16 year old cousin is becoming a Stacy

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
My 16 year old cousin is becoming a Stacy. Or she might already be one. She is attractive, popular and has alot of followers on Instagram. Although she is currently single, I bet she will lose her virginity next year. This gives me suifuel.

To think that three years ago, she was a kind and innocent girl. Now she acts like she’s hot shit. And she doesn’t even respect me anymore. She lets me follow her on Instagram but she doesn’t follow me back. My cousinmaxxing has failed. :feelsbadman:

Forget about her, whore like any other whore.

Don't unfollow you will look like a salty retard

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE CORRECTIVE RAPE (in minecraft)

My 16 year old cousin is becoming a Stacy. Or she might already be one. She is attractive, popular and has alot of followers on Instagram. Although she is currently single, I bet she will lose her virginity next year. This gives me suifuel.

To think that three years ago, she was a kind and innocent girl. Now she acts like she’s hot shit. And she doesn’t even respect me anymore. She lets me follow her on Instagram but she doesn’t follow me back. My cousinmaxxing has failed. :feelsbadman:
Foid's are going to foid. It's a Femoid get over it. It's like complaining that A cow mooded or a cat purred or a dog licked his balls.

try having a younger sister that passes you up in every aspect as soon as she gets into high school. also try having her her friends then make fun of and belittle you at school and at your own fucking home while they're over

try having a younger sister that passes you up in every aspect as soon as she gets into high school. also try having her her friends then make fun of and belittle you at school and at your own fucking home while they're over
Over for sistercels

coping hard IMO, they start going to parties after dark at around age 12-13

It's ovER for cousincels

Wonder how my female cousins are. I have three but I haven't seen them since I was like 6 despite them living like 2 hours away or something. My parents don't speak to their parents over some drama, not gonna get into it.