Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My 1500th post

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I'm not a postmaxxer, so ascending in the ranking is a notorious event for me.

I think between the period of my 1000th post and my 1500th post some things changed positively in my life. Got my driver's license, grew in knowledge and virtue with my studies and soon I'll try to go to therapy ( :soy: ). I was able to create a stronger connection with the people I talk to in college, which is important to me (but still not my ideal ideal of "friendship"). And I think I managed to pass this semester of college, despite all the mental difficulties.

Maybe the future will have some shine, I don't know. I will update you on my 2000th post :feelscomfy:

Battle Royale Dance GIF by MELOGRAPHICS

nigga straight up gaming fr

Got my driver's license, grew in knowledge and virtue with my studies and soon I'll try to go to therapy ( :soy: ). I was able to create a stronger connection with the people I talk to in college, which is important to me (but still not my ideal ideal of "friendship"). And I think I managed to pass this semester of college, despite all the mental difficulties.
Brag thread from a friendhaver and driverslicencecel :feelsUgh: I expected nothing less

some things changed positively in my life
God, I forgot to say this: my hygiene habits have improved :feelshaha:. I started brushing my teeth and showering more regularly and consistently.

Last edited:
Congrats buddy boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back