Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 15 year old brother is on his 3rd cheerleader girlfriend, and is up to 5 notches

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Genetics is so fucking cruel. I'm struggling to not end it all, and he literally takes daily trips across town to hang out with a gaggle of cheerleaders. He makes sure to let me know.

How much does your younger brother mogs you OP ?:feelsbadman:

I had this chad friend since I was legit 0 years old until the age of 12... He was the slayer and kids found his stupid jokes funny. He once farted into our foid friend's face and she laughed. It's about personality bro. He has hundreds of likes on his facebook pictures, legit suicideful how we grew up together yet so different.

That is potent suifuel.

The daughter of my mom's friend has a date this weekend with a part-time model Chadrone. She is a 4/10 chinless wonder with a disgusting accent and no tits. This is making me JFL hard.

Being incel is the worst fate known to man. It's as close as a mortal can come to being directly told by nature and the world, 'give up and die off, you are not needed here'. Our bodies and minds know this, even if we don't, and that's inceldom is more unhealthy than obesity, smoking every day, alcoholism, etc. Because our very beings know that we need to be killed off, that our destiny is to be destroyed.

everyone of my childhood friends are absolute slayers

The universe hates us.
Maxresdefault

Being incel is the worst fate known to man. It's as close as a mortal can come to being directly told by nature and the world, 'give up and die off, you are not needed here'. Our bodies and minds know this, even if we don't, and that's inceldom is more unhealthy than obesity, smoking every day, alcoholism, etc. Because our very beings know that we need to be killed off, that our destiny is to be destroyed.
Also the body never gives up, it would be nice if it knew that "ok my skeleton is very short and fragile I can't pass on my genes" and then just shut off any romantic desire. But you just grow more obsessed with it the longer you are without it.

you lost the genetic lottery

He's like 8 inches taller than me, and already seems to have an adult jawline forming.
Fuck this, why it's so unfair even bewteen brothers:feelsbadman:, i hate when even your own family/blood mogs you, this a cruel joke, our creation is a joke.

gf before 17 yo doesnt really count....

l mean, most of the people in my area had first real gf at 18-19-20
a gf at 14-15-16 is just for going outside, faking love, giving hand, kiss and a bit sex (if possible), nothing really interesting...

a gf at 14-15-16 is just for going outside, faking love, giving hand, kiss and a bit sex (if possible), nothing really interesting...
Nikka teen love is the most important. And they are usually way more serious than what you described.

Girls literally start rejecting based purely on your virgin status at fucking 16. And you out here saying "gfs only count past high school" jfl.

I don't believe you have a chad brother and you're an incel.

that sucks man, could only imagine how good it must feel to have your dick up some tight cheerleader as a teenager

my highschool time was being bullied and shunned for being ugly.

and people still don't understand why some kids go ER

Meanwhile our younger equivalents - incelets, are probably being bullied by boys like your brother while the cheerleaders watch on in amusement.

Nikka teen love is the most important. And they are usually way more serious than what you described.

Girls literally start rejecting based purely on your virgin status at fucking 16. And you out here saying "gfs only count past high school" jfl.

one of my oldest friend had his first gf at 28, and she is literraly a 9.5/10 brunette. I rage when l see their couple picture on whatsapp
and he is not a betabuxer because he stopped school after a commercial high school

My cousin is 17 and had a pretty 14yo white girl fucking rim his asshole without him asking for it. I saw the conversation on his phone. Cope harder.

I know exactly how you feel, OP. It makes me so miserable I can't fully put into words.

Same. My14 year old sister even derogates me for never having a gf. Everytime we go into an arguement she would bring it up.

Cause you're in Switzerland. Possibly one of the most introverted countries in the world. What age would you say girls and guys lose their virginity there?

Cause you're in Switzerland. Possibly one of the most introverted countries in the world. What age would you say girls and guys lose their virginity there?

in my college, l would say :

non swiss people : 22 as median
swiss people : 18-19

gf before 17 yo doesnt really count....
No, actually a gf AFTER 25 doesn't count. If you haven't experienced being in love with a JB, and her loving you back, then you haven't experienced life.

in my college, l would say :

non swiss people : 22 as median
swiss people : 18-19

damn why is non swiss so much higher, are they ostracized a lot?
No, actually a gf AFTER 25 doesn't count. If you haven't experienced being in love with a JB, and her loving you back, then you haven't experienced life.

Yep this is the most important thing. It's not just having a gf that you beta bux for. Expereincing a relationship that you are in with a jb and her actually fully loving you back is one of the most pure experiences in this world that is the true blackpill that everyone is afraid of. So many retard normies have never experienced young love and that is why they are so mad at inceltears cause they are fucking copers. teens and early 20s are the most important part of your life to have those experiences.

sounds perfect. What else is missing?What would you find interesting?