Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 14 year old self mogs me to oblivion. pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Capture

how did this happen, my hair was 10x better and I looked like a white normie. now Im a 3/10 bloated potato face ethnic, its only going to get worse the older I get. I missed out on my prime. its truly over

View attachment 6658
how did this happen, my hair was 10x better and I looked like a white normie. now Im a 3/10 bloated potato face ethnic, its only going to get worse the older I get. I missed out on my prime. its truly over
you look mestizo/west asian(aka middle eastern)

Man, you looked like you had Chad-lite potential.

Lol sometimes nature is so cruel. Should have gotten a girlfriend when you were 14.

Jesus stop being such an attention whore. You know you're good looking you dumb mentalcel.

What do you look like now?

I looked like a chad lite at 12.

@Spidey does that prove the mewing theory ?

im getting sick of you idiot. blocked
Waaah, waaah, why won't you indulge in my attention whoring!?!?
Keep posting your photos here soaking in all the praise like a social media femoid.

i was subhuman throught out my teens and childhood

I can relate. I got a picture from 6 years ago sitting next to me, that mogs me on a daily basis.

Waaah, waaah, why won't you indulge in my attention whoring!?!?
Keep posting your photos here soaking in all the praise like a social media femoid.
He blocked me aswell, OP is an attention whore. This guy rejects ethnic women and cries because he can’t get a white girl. Maximum autism from this kid.

He blocked me aswell, OP is an attention whore. This guy rejects ethnic women and cries because he can’t get a white girl. Maximum autism from this kid.
He is legit retarded, true. This thread will turn into an AlphaDestiny thread in 3...2...1...

Jfl at this autistic simpleton. You're an attention whore akin to a foid. Just kill yourself, kid.

KYS :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

u were cute, why didnt you get laid

View attachment 6658
Did you break your jaw or mouthbreathe? Your chin recessed by almost a full inch.

Feels. My 14 year old self had a girl writing him love letters.

These days, only one that give me attention is my dog. It's over.

He's basically like our lord and savior, Elliot Rodger. Only wanted white Stacey.

Did you break your jaw or mouthbreathe? Your chin recessed by almost a full inch.
i mouth breathed for about a 1-2 years before i discovered lookism now i mew nonstop

agepill. you peak at 14.

just as i said, the wall for men is early 20s, maybe even 18

IT IS OVER

Holy shit you were chad lite tier. You could have slayed if things had gone a little better. How old are you now by the way?

Dam this is too relatable tho, I peaked around that age too. I had decent features nice skin and then puberty cucked me and ruined me with shit acne and midget height. In middle school and very early freshman year of high school girls like me and could have had a gf if I wasn't so stupid. But then I switched schools got shit acne. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!!

deserved, I was getting rejected at this age

Holy shit you were chad lite tier. You could have slayed if things had gone a little better. How old are you now by the way?

Dam this is too relatable tho, I peaked around that age too. I had decent features nice skin and then puberty cucked me and ruined me with shit acne and midget height. In middle school and very early freshman year of high school girls like me and could have had a gf if I wasn't so stupid. But then I switched schools got shit acne. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!!
im 18, now im a potato face ethnic looking manlet

I have no pics of me from when I was young my parents gave me shit about it but when I explained it’s because I’m ugly they understood

Status
Not open for further replies.