Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My 13yo sister told me shes "asexual"

Karakol96

Karakol96

Captain
★★★★★
I was talking to my little sister about how school was today and she told me they drew flags on their hands and she and her friend drew the lgbt flag. I asked her why and she told me she and her friend are in the lgbt "community" and that shes asexual. I could literally feel the brainwashing when she said that. Jfl I dont know what to do at this point life just keeps getting worse and worse I cant take this shit for much longer

She just wants to feel like a special snowflake. Guarantee she'll grow out of it

I wish my sister was, I don’t want another man to get to experience her. Would rather her have no one or be with a girl.

Brainwash her back to normal and if you can acces her phone and look on tiktok or other platforms like it for any gay propaganda which is often posted there if youre parents are based and dont like skittles talk to them about it and make them take her phone away only solution to make her normal again

I wish my sister was, I don’t want another man to get to experience her. Would rather her have no one or be with a girl.
they're always asexual or lesbo till they encounter chad

Yes sure thats good but I think shes just saying it because of her retarded friend

they're always asexual or lesbo till they encounter chad

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

she will be on her knees sucking chad off this is the sad reality of life

She is mad that she cant get Chad

I was talking to my little sister about how school was today and she told me they drew flags on their hands and she and her friend drew the lgbt flag. I asked her why and she told me she and her friend are in the lgbt "community" and that shes asexual. I could literally feel the brainwashing when she said that. Jfl I dont know what to do at this point life just keeps getting worse and worse I cant take this shit for much longer
You should tell her being asexual is the best since you don’t have those animalistic desires and can let your rational mind pick your bf for you.

Also, she’s probably just never encountered a chad yet.

You should tell her being asexual is the best since you don’t have those animalistic desires and can let your rational mind pick your bf for you.
good idea I didnt even think about that. On one hand its a good thing but on the otther hand I hope she doesnt hang around too many lgbt niggers which will give her different ideas I know she once said she wants to be a boy or some shit a few years ago which she probably saw on jewtok

I was asexual too at the age of 13 LOL.

However, i actually think that a large percent of women might actually be asexual, around 60%, because they have too low testosterone, because of disgenics.

Smash her

I was asexual too at the age of 13 LOL.

However, i actually think that a large percent of women might actually be asexual, around 60%, because they have too low testosterone, because of disgenics.
Nah no way they of course feel much lower sexual attraction than men but that dosent mean they are "asexual"

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

If there's a hell, these child abusers will end there and burn for eternity

good idea I didnt even think about that. On one hand its a good thing but on the otther hand I hope she doesnt hang around too many lgbt niggers which will give her different ideas I know she once said she wants to be a boy or some shit a few years ago which she probably saw on jewtok
you have take control of the narrative of what it means to be “asexual” rather than have pernicious actors do it for her.

Nvm you’re in Jewmany. Aren’t Bosnians conservative? Why don’t your parents do something to stop your sisters faggotry?
My school does not promote it I never heard teachers talking about lgbt other than saying its ok to be a faggot she probably learned it from friends and social media

Nvm you’re in Jewmany. Aren’t Bosnians conservative? Why don’t your parents do something to stop your sisters faggotry?
My dad doesnt live here and my mother doesnt know im gonna tell her soon but I hate talking to her or maybe I should talk to my sister instead because my mom is pretty retarded