Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My 13yo cousin is pregnant

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
So the whole situation just has me angry and I just needed to vent a bit. So I just found out about three hours ago that my 13yo cousin is pregnant. I'm not particularly close with her or her family and the news didn't even come to my ears as good news. So here is what happened:

I'm at work and my Mom decides to call me. My Aunt was either arrested or getting arrested. That is how I first found out something was wrong. Apparently, what had happened is her daughter, my cousin, told her she was pregnant and my Aunt immediately assaulted her. From what I found out later she allegedly punched her in the face. To what extent was the damage? I don't know but she punched her and the cops were called.

So my Aunt comes home to talk to my Mom about the situation. Turns out my 13yo cousin is pregnant. Mind you she just had her fucking birthday yesterday which means she was having sex as a 12yo and probably even sooner. My Aunt is so angry because she told my Mom she wanted her daughter on birth control as soon as she got her period which is when she was 11yo. My Aunt wanted my 11yo cousin to be on birth control. If that isn't a sign of the times and how shit our society is in I don't know what is. So my cousin kept denying birth control and kept denying birth control. I guess to not admit she was having sex in the first place. So when she told her Mom she got pregnant my Aunt just lashed out and punched her because she said this could have been prevented and she kept telling her to go on birth control for the past 2 years.

The best part? The boy that got her pregnant is 18yo. I mean he just turned 18. They didn't even tell the police about him. Just said she had sex with a classmate when they asked for additional information. So she lied to the police. This 18yo Chad is being "forced" to enlist in the military to pay for the baby and is going to be "forced" to marry her when she comes of age by both families involved. That is one hell of a deal I must say. Which incel here wouldn't want to be "forced" to marry a prime teenager? Oh...but we are all old stinky ugly men I forgot! Of course a 40yo man who has a house and can pay for everything surely isn't supposed to have sex with teenagers NO NO NO! Only kids can have sex with other kids and be reckless. YES YES YES! /sarcasm off

So the whole situation just has me angry and I just needed to vent a bit. So I just found out about three hours ago that my 13yo cousin is pregnant. I'm not particularly close with her or her family and the news didn't even come to my ears as good news. So here is what happened:

I'm at work and my Mom decides to call me. My Aunt was either arrested or getting arrested. That is how I first found out something was wrong. Apparently, what had happened is her daughter, my cousin, told her she was pregnant and my Aunt immediately assaulted her. From what I found out later she allegedly punched her in the face. To what extent was the damage? I don't know but she punched her and the cops were called.

So my Aunt comes home to talk to my Mom about the situation. Turns out my 13yo cousin is pregnant. Mind you she just had her fucking birthday yesterday which means she was having sex as a 12yo and probably even sooner. My Aunt is so angry because she told my Mom she wanted her daughter on birth control as soon as she got her period which is when she was 11yo. My Aunt wanted my 11yo cousin to be on birth control. If that isn't a sign of the times and how shit our society is in I don't know what is. So my cousin kept denying birth control and kept denying birth control. I guess to not admit she was having sex in the first place. So when she told her Mom she got pregnant my Aunt just lashed out and punched her because she said this could have been prevented and she kept telling her to go on birth control for the past 2 years.

The best part? The boy that got her pregnant is 18yo. I mean he just turned 18. They didn't even tell the police about him. Just said she had sex with a classmate when they asked for additional information. So she lied to the police. This 18yo Chad is being "forced" to enlist in the military to pay for the baby and is going to be "forced" to marry her when she comes of age by both families involved. That is one hell of a deal I must say. Which incel here wouldn't want to be "forced" to marry a prime teenager? Oh...but we are all old stinky ugly men I forgot! Of course a 40yo man who has a house and can pay for everything surely isn't supposed to have sex with teenagers NO NO NO! Only kids can have sex with other kids and be reckless. YES YES YES! /sarcasm off

Where is Cuyen with his "just a normal day in the west" Quote when we Need him?

Wanted to add her birthday was Saturday not yesterday. I forgot my days.
Also, my Aunt is in her 30s.

Yet somehow her marrying an incel at that age would've been bad. Society is cucked

Based aunt! I'd have assaulted her, put her in the hospital and then kicked her out of my house.
She asked for her daughter to get BC at 11, and also raised a girl that got pregnant at 13. Not based. Redpilled, yes

If she lied to the police why would he be forced to support her? He would have to choose to on his own accord from what it seems.

Either way, society has been cucked ever since the invention of the birth control pill and sexual liberation. Truly disgusting.
She asked for her daughter to get BC at 11, and also raised a girl that got pregnant at 13. Not based. Redpilled, yes

Smart woman tbh.

A girl who used to bully me in elementary school got pregnant at 11, lmao. And she is pregnant again.

She is 15 now.

How is that even possible?

My Aunt wanted my 11yo cousin to be on birth control. If that isn't a sign of the times and how shit our society is in I don't know what is.
tbh

in general I can't imagine taking the pill during all of puberty is good for a healthy development.

Are you/they Hispanic by any chance?

That's just kind of how they operate.

Pregnant at 13. JFL.

Life choices...

Are you the father?

The tween slayer better be quiet in the Amry otherwise he'll get nonce-bashed hard by the virgin frustrated zombies that will never experience a teen love.

Fucking 12... really? Things really have gone to shit.

Just another day in the West.

The best part? The boy that got her pregnant is 18yo. I mean he just turned 18.
JFL I also have a personal experience of a girl I knew who lost her virginity at 13 to a guy who was 21? Maybe older, she had a kid at 16 and the father is a deadbeat.

I emphasize with your pain boyo.

18j3ygfii1iwrjpg.jpg

Fucking 12... really? Things really have gone to shit.
Most foids are sexually active at 12 these days apparently, even schools start talking about birth control as early as this age now.

IT be like "at least he's not an incel :soy:".

Most foids are sexually active at 12 these days apparently, even schools start talking about birth control as early as this age now.
I've seen ten year olds that are already sexually active.

I wouldn't get married, shes just going to end up divorce raping him in her 20s when she wants Chad dick.

Typical western stuff

Aight rednecks welcome to clownworld

But now REAL TAWK - The fact that you're so nonchalant about this just makes it even "funnier" if that's what it is. Just another normal day in the west.

She won’t be rich anytime soon