Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 13 year old cousin had girls from his school do a surprise party for him

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
It was his 13th birthday, some girls from his school came to his house and brought a birthday cake for him while he was chilling home.

Can you fucking believe this? Meanwhile my average birthday is my parents calling me to wish me.

He is so young, the best years are yet to come... meanwhile I never had a girl do anything for me. To please me. Just because she likes me... This is so suifuel, it got me so depressed.

What a Chad, Ive spent every birthday alone in my room with only my parents saying happy birthday before going off to work

Me whenever I have a birthday party:

I hate my birthday, I despise growing older. The only silver lining is that I am day closer to the grave.

JFL massive suifuel. As for me I got bullied in HS when it was my birthday by getting pissed on and thrown to a dirty pool cause I live in boarding school. At most at the next day I only got a chocolate bar instead of full birthday cake.from a girl which is the only good thing given to me. Your cousin is living the dream life

Teenage years make or break you. I'm still recovering from turning 30 and still a virgin really, although it's been 14 years now!

Last edited:
Jesus christ fuck chadlets. I wish i could restart my life and be a 15yo chad

It’s over if you have been a virgin throughout your teenage years

It was his 13th birthday, some girls from his school came to his house and brought a birthday cake for him while he was chilling home.

Can you fucking believe this? Meanwhile my average birthday is my parents calling me to wish me.

He is so young, the best years are yet to come... meanwhile I never had a girl do anything for me. To please me. Just because she likes me... This is so suifuel, it got me so depressed.
But he is your cousin. Be glad for him! He will live nice comfy life with JBs etc. Just warn him about female nature and he is good to go.

Remember, you have almost identical set of genes. Well, except one detail.

But he is your cousin. Be glad for him! He will live nice comfy life with JBs etc. Just warn him about female nature and he is good to go.

Remember, you have almost identical set of genes. Well, except one detail.
IH4fZyx.gif

he is another useless person that got lucky in the genetic department and he lives the best years while I've been studying all those years, putting time and effort to be less happy and successful than a 13 year old idiot. I hate him with all my heart

The only difference is looks lol. The difference between being bullied and lonely on your birthdays... or having girls plan surprise birthday parties for you. I try not to think about it too much because it's so utterly depressing.

What is a birthday party?

this piece of shit is all day out playing with his friends with no responsibilities while I spent my summers studying for the next year's mathematics course with my father on top of my head screaming at me for not knowing what was obvious to him...

I couldn’t even imagine something like this happening to me