Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 13 year old cousin already has a girlfriend

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Meanwhile i am a genetic failure, unwanted.
Others don't need to try, others try for decades and fail.

It's ovER boyos:cryfeels:

13 year olds have sex and i haven't even kissed a girl at 27 lmao fuck everything

What does he look like? And what his foid looks like

There’s no love for us.
Don’t be sad, be angry.

It's brutal seeing your teens and 20s slip away and still being a virgin. You never get over it I think.

I used to feel that way too, but I have drifted apart so much from those sexhavers, both in age, status, happiness, appearance that I pretty much dont give a shit about it anymore.

Absolutely brutal.

One of the worst feelings is seeing guys much younger than you dating girls a while you're forced to remain a KHHV, makes you feel like a child in a grown man's body.

My brother got his first gf at 13, and had many gfs after that. Now he is 25 and settling down, he has lived his prime.

Meanwhile here I am, almost 20, no friends, never had a gf, never even had female aquaintances, I’m just an undesirable ugly autistic male. Even my 16 year old brother has a gf ffs, shit like this is fucking brutal and makes you realize your worthlessness and unworthyness

My brother got his first gf at 13, and had many gfs after that. Now he is 25 and settling down, he has lived his prime.

Meanwhile here I am, almost 20, no friends, never had a gf, never even had female aquaintances, I’m just an undesirable ugly autistic male. Even my 16 year old brother has a gf ffs, shit like this is fucking brutal and makes you realize your worthlessness and unworthyness
All of that because the sperm bumped in different ways, as to give you and not your brother the autism genes.

Its over

brutal. I am ~30 and now rotting here while far younger niggas are living the life :feelsree::feelsree::society:

13 year olds have sex and i haven't even kissed a girl at 27 lmao fuck everything
We are twice their age but if you start counting since sexual maturity it has been 15 years vs 1 year compared to them. It's beyond brutal just how savagely unfair this world is

Some people have everything while others have nothing. This 13 year old boy has already experienced more than I did so his death would in a way be less tragic than mine

jfl if you think the average 13 year old doesn't life mog you.

Perhaps you should turn him into an alcoholic?

It doesn't really help thinking too much about that shit. You will literally go insane.

When I was 13 I was ALREADY mogged by all others. Hell even with 10.

Some are born to be mogged. Some are born to mog. This world is a sick joke.

In school, I see 12-13yo subhuman kids with gfs, while I post on this forum.
i remember when i was 13 trying to socialmaxx, even back then it felt like i was trying to make contact with an alien species. they all had a history of relationships and social connections, its a marathon that i could never catch up on.

i remember when i was 13 trying to socialmaxx, even back then it felt like i was trying to make contact with an alien species. they all had a history of relationships and social connections, its a marathon that i could never catch up on.
I couldn’t even try socialmaxxing at that age as I just got fucking bullied, even if I didn’t it never began for me anyway with this retarded choice of school and crippling autism.

I couldn’t even try socialmaxxing at that age as I just got fucking bullied, even if I didn’t it never began for me anyway with this retarded choice of school and crippling autism.
i got into physical fights 24/7 if that's what you mean

My cousin was talking about her friends already having boyfriends at age 11. I hate life so much.

My cousin was talking about her friends already having boyfriends at age 11. I hate life so much.
2021 toddlers be like: aight, time to anal fuck my ultrajb gf :chad::chad::chad:

it's infuriating that the parents don't give a shit about their daughters relationships either

my mother always asked me about if my friends are nice with me and shit, she knew i was gonna pass through bullying in middle school, jfl :society:

All of that because the sperm bumped in different ways, as to give you and not your brother the autism genes.

Dont you think the most problematic issue is the deterministic nature of it all, knowing how the game is constructed NOW you know IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT YOU LOST THE GAME, as all the RULES, THE REFEREE, EVEN THE BALL PHYSICS were set up so YOU COULD NEVER WIN NO MATTER WHAT MOVE YOU MADE IN WHATEVER ORDER.
AND THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD HAVE WON WAS AN ABSOLUTE FREAK ONE IN A MILLION ABILITY OR SKILL YOU COULD EXPLOIT TO BE "PRO" IN ANY GIVEN SKILL ESSENTIALLY EXPLOITING YOUR SKILL TO ESCAPE INCELDOM.