Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 11 years old cousin has a boyfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
And he's here in my house and my grandma don't do anything...
I'm 20 and I've never touched a girl in my life.

WTF is happening with this fucking world?
where is the meteor when you need it?
Fuck this shit :feelsbadman:

jfl 9 and 10 year olds date too. this is nothing new

Sounds rough Ed boy

What country?

jfl at these cucks that say young girls don't have sex at 12 years old lol.
delusional. literally middle schoolers brag about sex and shame you for not dating at that young an age

And there are normies out there who tell wizards "you're still young :soy:"

I have 2 nephews, one just turned 3. Gonna be ragefuel when one of them gets a gf and I'm still rotting.

I have 2 nephews, one just turned 3. Gonna be ragefuel when one of them gets a gf and I'm still rotting.
Prepare to get angry then

jfl at these cucks that say young girls don't have sex at 12 years old lol.
I think the only ones that say that either lived sheltered lives or have not seen it themselves in general.
I've seen girls when I was in elementary school bringing boys to the school bathroom to do shit.

You need to act alpha and dom and beat up her bf, then she might like you instead

Maybe I'll get lucky and they're future members of this forum. :feelshehe:
tbh i wouldn't wish inceldom on anyone who isn't a prick to me, fuck this shitty life

Bluepillers: 48

tbh its over if you havent kissed a girl by 13

They start on the cock carousel young.

dating at that young is mostly innocent realistically i doubt they are actualy fucking already, the ropefuel comes from the idea that normals are already dating at this age and they will progressively evolve into more and more intimacy, it will be playful touches to cuddles to foreplay to sex. it's over if you have never experienced any of these things

Next year they are gonna fuck.

shitzil = brazil
It's prob the norm there though right? I spent some time there didn't notice any incels, seemed like literally EVERYONE was getting sex, or being gay

Foids start younger and younger each year meanwhile guys are staying virgins longer and longer (some perpetually) :feelsree:

I am 28 KHV and my 20yo cousin has a baby with an 18yo, my other 21yo cousin has a girlfriend with big tits.

102 bluepillers or guest think you have sexual thoughts about your cousin and probably think ya should consider killing yourself

Last edited:
102 bluepillers or guest think you have sexual thoughts about your cousin and should consider killing yourself
True that is how pathetic IT is. I bet some get off our JB bait posting.

dating at that young is mostly innocent realistically i doubt they are actualy fucking already, the ropefuel comes from the idea that normals are already dating at this age and they will progressively evolve into more and more intimacy, it will be playful touches to cuddles to foreplay to sex. it's over if you have never experienced any of these things
bullshit.they both could already have hit puberty.At 11 i was constantly horny and always wanted to masturbate(my life was already shit back then so i tried to cope in a million ways even with alcohol).If i had a girl i liked i would surely have fucked her to the third moon by that age.
jfl 9 and 10 year olds date too. this is nothing new
anyone who went to school and socialized with more then two people knows this.kids date all the time and they lose their virginity in the first to second year upon hitting puberty.unless you are ugly that is.Some bitches and guys have extremely high standards but those are few so it's almost pointless to even mention them

Last edited:
My 10 yo cousin told me her friends already have boyfriends. I want to fucking die already.

This thread should have the suicidefuel tag.

Brutal, @Tenshi was right, brazil is an orgy and braziliancels are starving
same shit here i have a 12 yo neighbor I saw bringing his gf home from school the other day, suifuel :feelsrope: