Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My 11 year old cousin asked me if i had a gf

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
"Do you have a gf, americanpsycho?" She asked me

"No, i dont" i answered. I didnt want to say a lie, it is obvious

"Did you ever have?"she continues

"Nope, never" i answer honestly hesitentatly

"Weird. You are supposed to have, you are 21 years old and a uni student."

Brutal blackpill by a 11 girl who btw has a boyfriend..,

Its over!

Lmao it's beyond over boyo

Mogged by an 11 year old JFL

I would have said, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

ef6ff7fe76d72d521dbb063dd935ecb8.jpg

i laughed... i am sooo sorry

Tell her shes supposed to be slut by age 13 so she should hurry up.

I remember in high school some freshmen's I got along with asked me if I had sex yet and was like no and then they told me they had gotten blowjobs already :feelsrope:

I remember in high school some freshmen's I got along with asked me if I had sex yet and was like no and then they told me they had gotten blowjobs already :feelsrope:
So what if you want sex so much go to a whore. I think its more about a mutual bond or not to pay someone to have sex

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Kids half the age of many oldcels here have more experience.

She already sucked at least 5 cocks.

It's the natural order of things. Unfortunately, we are subhuman.

It's the natural order of things. Unfortunately, we are subhuman.
I have honestly accepted it. Thats why it doesnt hurt me to divulge this info

I have honestly accepted it. Thats why it doesnt hurt me to divulge this info

It's good that you've accepted it. When I was 21 I was consistently angry at myself and at society. Now, I'm more numb.

It's good that you've accepted it. When I was 21 I was consistently angry at myself and at society. Now, I'm more numb.
My anger has never subsided and I'm turning 24 soon.

Maybe your sister is trying to tell you that you're a fakecel thh tbh(jk) tbh tbh

So what if you want sex so much go to a whore. I think its more about a mutual bond or not to pay someone to have sex
Nigga what? What the fuck are you clapping back at me for. It's the same situation, you want a girl for sex too. I didn't say I just wanted sex either it was simply a similar scenario that shows how we are falling behind. Obviously I want a girlfriend for the affection and appreciation too but don't kid yourself in to thinking that you don't want her for sex too.

Kids with 1/4 the life experience I have had actually been treated like a human by a female.

Not as bad as me, little girl asked if my little brother if I was his dad

Why did she expect you to have a girlfriend if you have incel looks?

imagine if she asked if you are a virgin.

Should have asked to see her vagina tbh. She is already a whore so she shouldnt mind. Plus, since you two are cousins there is already a bond and some form of love so she might actually spread her legs for you to take a good look.
I wouldnt waste this opportunity. To finally see prime virgin cunny up close. Nobody here has done that. Youd be a first. A God among the Incels!

Should have asked to see her vagina tbh. She is already a whore so she shouldnt mind. Plus, since you two are cousins there is already a bond and some form of love so she might actually spread her legs for you to take a good look.
I wouldnt waste this opportunity. To finally see prime virgin cunny up close. Nobody here has done that. Youd be a first. A God among the Incels!

You just reminded me that 8-12 year olds are having regular sex these days while I've never had intentional consensual contact of any kind with a female other than a family member.

You just reminded me that 8-12 year olds are having regular sex these days while I've never had intentional consensual contact of any kind with a female other than a family member.
>other than family members
I incest you to tell us the story!

An 11 year old with a boyfriend... It's fucking over.

Its over!

You did her a disservice by not being brutally honest with her. You should have just bluntly said you want a girlfriend but you are simply too ugly to attract a woman, and that women place more importance on appearance above all else than men do.

Kids can accept reality much better if you tell them the truth early on in life. So all you did was ingrained in her head that you do not have a girlfriend simply because you are weird and not because your outward appearance prevents you from having one. She will now take that conditioned behavior into adulthood and view virgin incels as weird due to their internal workings and whatever she determines are their faults without seeing the real picture.

You had a chance to create an awakened ally, but instead you only created another oblivious stacy.

You did her a disservice by not being brutally honest with her. You should have just bluntly said you want a girlfriend but you are simply too ugly to attract a woman, and that women place more importance on appearance above all else than men do.

Kids can accept reality much better if you tell them the truth early on in life. So all you did was ingrained in her head that you do not have a girlfriend simply because you are weird and not because your outward appearance prevents you from having one. She will now take that conditioned behavior into adulthood and view virgin incels as weird due to their internal workings and whatever she determines are their faults without seeing the real picture.

You had a chance to create an awakened ally, but instead you only created another oblivious stacy.
That would have been amazing if he blackpilled an 11 year old

Fuck you , thats ill

Its over!

Fuck !
Blanche_Brutality_Mortal_Kombat_X-696x373.jpg

she should LDAR

My niece asked something similar, I just told her no. I've never been ashamed about being a virgin so that helps.