Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my 1000th post

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
its been so long... lol

JoinedDec 22, 2019Posts1,000

took you long enough

Paragon by 2059 :feelsaww:

Meanwhile on a femcel forum: "My 1000th dick"

Incels wouldn't exist by then and this site would be filled with TROONS.
TimelineofRoasties

We will come back here and remember that we once lived in these dark and uncertain times.

Cheese and crackers, it's like a gouda spell has been cast upon me, chief! I camembert to look away, for the power of the cheese is too gouda-strong. It's like a creamy brie-ze of deliciousness wafting through the air, making me feel grate-ful for the goodness before me. I must confess, there's a certain hypnotic sway about those cheddar-topped crackers in front of me!

Cheese and crackers, it's like a gouda spell has been cast upon me, chief! I camembert to look away, for the power of the cheese is too gouda-strong. It's like a creamy brie-ze of deliciousness wafting through the air, making me feel grate-ful for the goodness before me. I must confess, there's a certain hypnotic sway about those cheddar-topped crackers in front of me!
cheese niger alt

@mr chedda