Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity My #1 priority is my kids

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
That’s why I’m on this dating site cruising for Chad dick, tee hee!

seriously like every single mother on dating sites claim their #1 priority is their kids but they are looking for a Chad to fuck. If your kids are so important why are you trying to take time away from them to go out with Chad? Not to mention bring a man in your home around your kids knowing there is a 99% chance he doesn’t give a fuck about them. Or worst case scenario he physically or sexually harms them. I won’t even mention the ones who set a bad example by rotating numerous chads so the kids see mommy with a new “special friend” every week.

If your kids are so important why are you trying to take time away from them to go out with Chad?

Basically, prostitution.
They couldnt get a provider, now they are trying again with the venus mantrap.
I feel the slightest pity, yet I know that their shit decisions put them there.

I remember the video of a foid sucking chad dick with her child screaming in another room

kill
ALL
FOIDS
in Harvest Moon

women deserve hell

The only reason why foids fight for their children's custody is to screw over their ex, that should tell you what foids think of their offsprings.