Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media muzzy in gondoland | weird britbong 80s cartoon

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i saw adverts of this cartoon on tv when i was a kid.
i completely forgot about it until a few years ago, when the AVGN made a brief gag featuring muzzy in his virtual hydlide review.
i don't know how the fuck he would know about muzzy, its a british cartoon by the bbc thats meant to teach english as a second language.
anyhoo, i saw a bit of muzzy last night, and its fucking weird.
you need to see it for yourself, the animation, the voice acting, the characters, the story itself.
its definitely something you won't see now, only back when it came out in '86 because of how odd it was.
there was even a sequel made in 1989 called muzzy comes back too which i never knew about until now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgnqD4UbHK8&pp=ygUSbXV6enkgaW4gZ29uZG9sYW5k

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7yIvsQJJA&pp=ygUQbXV6enkgY29tZXMgYmFjaw%3D%3D

Last edited:
thoughts?
@K1ng N0th1ng @Left4DeadDarkie @slavcel11

you need to see it for yourself, the animation, the voice acting, the characters, the story itself.
its definitely something you won't see now, only back when it came out in '86 because of how odd it was.
there was even a sequel made in 1989 called muzzy comes back too which i never knew about until now.
I grew up on adventure time and regular show I wouldn't last five minutes watching this as a kid. Looks very soulless.

I grew up on adventure time and regular show I wouldn't last five minutes watching this as a kid. Looks very soulless.
it kinda is, its an edutainment cartoon that teaches english and other languages after all.
i don't think the people behind it were really all that interested in making it acutally entertaining.

@Sloth22 @Left4DeadDarkie @Subhuman Trucel

that green goblin guy, corvax is basically a truecel whos in love with that princess stacy but is cucked by the fucking normie gardener jfl

@Sloth22 @Left4DeadDarkie @Subhuman Trucel

that green goblin guy, corvax is basically a truecel whos in love with that princess stacy but is cucked by the fucking normie gardener jfl
It's over for that goblin

It's over for that goblin
never even begun for goblincels

pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
images

Last edited: